[Bug] Attack while being invisibile with Clinkz

Lain

Hey cheaters, since I use 'Stop' command in Dota a lot (to last hit more successfully).

Requirements:

Javelin

Javelin.gif

The main item

29w0lfr.png

Hotkey "S" for 'Stop' command

30bi4c3.png

Hotkey "A" for 'Attack' command (or a mouse click)

So you will be wanting to damage anybody while being invisible. You get your Javelin and learn invisibility. You go invisible, come next to your foe and spam attack mouse clicks and "S" hotkey. That way you will be seeing only starting animation of attack, but clinkz won't attack. The damage is caused from Javelin's effect (20% to cause 40 damage), and since Javelin's damage is done before your damage, you will be able to "attack without attacking". It works with all heroes, but I find this to be most useful with Clinkz. Thanks.

Here are some gifs to as a proof. I didn't feel like creating video and screenshots wouldn't be enough as a proof, so gifs are the best choise imo.

4qh44o.jpg

kol5t.gif

2uhn24x.gif

credits: me (and my friend as Storm Spirit at last gif xD)

(I just told about this to my friend, and he said it's soooooo old, but I find this as great invention D:, so if you know it, then refrain from flaming and trash-talking)

So in that way you are attacking the enemy without losing invisibility and the enemy will be running like "WTHHHH WHOS HITTING MEEEE" ?

So in that way you are attacking the enemy without losing invisibility and the enemy will be running like "WTHHHH WHOS HITTING MEEEE" ?

EXACTLY.

This share is not completed. Yes,t his can be done with every invis hero + with lothar's edge, but there are much more interesting things to do with javelins. For example, there are many other tricks like attacking with bear far away from lone druid with javelins. In adittion, give the true credits dude...

Edit: And trust me, you cannot kill anyone like this except if you have 6 javelins... Example, look at the last picture, storm has got ALREADY 50 life and clinkz needed so much time to kill him... In the 2nd picture i bet he had 6 javelins.

+1 Karma for this wonderful bug.

Hidden for 200 posts!

lol..... Ok , so if i post a bug from v6.48b which is in youtube for years, will i get karma?

lol..... Ok , so if i post a bug from v6.48b which is in youtube for years, will i get karma?

1) Well, true credits? I didn't leech it, I found it by myself accidentally and made a guide here, cause it hasn't been shared here yet. Who should credits go to?

2) I had one Javelin in all cases.

3) And about the last gif, yeah it takes time and requires luck to kill. But still, what's your point? Bug is a bug.

1) Well, true credits? I didn't leech it, I found it by myself accidentally and made a guide here, cause it hasn't been shared here yet. Who should credits go to?

2) I had one Javelin in all cases.

3) And about the last gif, yeah it takes time and requires luck to kill. But still, what's your point? Bug is a bug.

My point is that 200 posts are hell...