[Rate & Comment] All is in the past

Goddess

finally a good one by you.

I see you stop with those kind of brushes that made sigs look like dirty ones.

background looks like a little poor but well related with the character.

rate: 7/10. Gj.

Its not empty,the render itself doesn't allow adding more than it have or it will be overdone. I didn't really understood why you've rated 7/10? What isn't nice? Flow ? Give a real reason for your rate.

Its not empty,the render itself doesn't allow adding more than it have or it will be overdone. I didn't really understood why you've rated 7/10? What isn't nice? Flow ? Give a real reason for your rate.

i really like it. ok for 8-9/10. For 10/10 it should be epic.

but like i said, i'm very happy you stop with that kind of brushes like at the chuky's sig.

really GJ.

i really like it. ok for 8-9/10. For 10/10 it should be epic.

but like i said, i'm very happy you stop with that kind of brushes like at the chuky's sig.

really GJ.

Little information:

Never used brushes :D

I'd ask for more full comment. If you've noticed something i have to fix or anything i should change and etc, please!

Just in the left side of the signature, the C4D -or what that is- is someway not matching the signature, try to erase it slowly, or blur it.The text is fine, but you could also use normal-like fonts, as Tahoma, Verdana or Centruy Cothic.The lighting and depth seems fine for me (you could sharpen just a bit he face).The red colors are looking just great.The whole color is one of my favorites, that's why I called it exceptional.By far, one of the best creations from you.This is my opinion.Many others could call it rubbish, but I like it very much!

-Blane