[HELP]Answer me please.

ShuN^

As a guide monitor your connection while on a server using r_netgraph 1 and move to a part of the map that will give you a very high FPS. Set your fps_lan or fps_modem and watch the netgraph, if you see a steadily rising green area like a hill then your fps_lan or fps_modem setting is too high for your connection. Reduce fps_lan or fps_modem setting until the green area is flat, albeit with perhaps a very short spike. If you are not sure then fps_lan or fps_modem to 31 or try the suggested settings that appear at the foot of this page and increase/lower them by small amounts if needed.

hope i helped.

• 1 month later...

As a guide monitor your connection while on a server using r_netgraph 1 and move to a part of the map that will give you a very high FPS. Set your fps_lan or fps_modem and watch the netgraph, if you see a steadily rising green area like a hill then your fps_lan or fps_modem setting is too high for your connection. Reduce fps_lan or fps_modem setting until the green area is flat, albeit with perhaps a very short spike. If you are not sure then fps_lan or fps_modem to 31 or try the suggested settings that appear at the foot of this page and increase/lower them by small amounts if needed.

hope i helped.

That is true,anything for steam if you have a low speed conection put the right speed,to steam,steam ask you what kind of network do you have? modem 56k bla bla,choice the right

How can i find it?

Well depend if you are a steam user or no,if yes,this will should appear on you settings,connection (something like that)

Or when you install the steam,the steam ask you what kind of network speed you have or what is modem? fiber link?

Look,i just bought cs 1 anthology and im gonna install it right now.But i can't understand how can i see this thing with my internet connection.How can i see it?:P

I'm on the install,at the modem connection.How can i find the appropriate?

Fuck i'm confused.Look the options-->

-Modem 14.4k

-Modem 28.8k

-Modem 33.6k

-Modem 56k

-ISDN 112k(this is notified)

-DSL greater than 256k

-LAN/T1 greater than 1M

Well,i did the installation but now i have another problem.I connect to 'Steam Community' and i find servers.But the icons on my task manager who have been created from the installation of the Anthology cs can't be run.I mean there is no exe.Also i can't connect to steam servers cuz of the protocol.Why the counter strike icon from the anthology doesn't open?What's wrong?

Well for beggin,1 you use a fake steam, i mean this look like an steam but isn't,you can't connect to protocols 48 bcs you dont have a real steam,anything about the .exe this is because of the fake program,my opinion is to buy an CDKEY is not so expensive 10 Euros

Well,i bought a cd-key.Actually it's a cd that is called Counter Strike 1 Anthology.

Like this-->http://www.empik.com/b/o/64/80/6480c738cc204e52049a012ab1a9b189.jpg

Anyway,can you pm me with ur msn to talk from there cuz it's faster?xD