(Share)GvE characters.sql

I upload Characters.sql because if someone archieve to compile Ezeral files will need

to import sql about factions so in Characters.sql added this:

faction_id int NOT NULL default '0',

faction_points int NOT NULL default '0',

http://www.4shared.com/file/23723616/a3b2bb65/characters.html

Actually i have get them work, you also need 2 tables... faction_members (player_id, faction_id, faction_points, contributions, join_date) and character_faction_quests (char_id, faction_quest_id)... Oh, completely forgot about that i just saw it, also faction_quests (id, faction_id, name, description, reward, mobid, amount, min_level).

Htm files needed (i will let you find the commands that are needed inside, read a bit the java files and you will find them easily):

data/html/faction/

start.htm

already.htm

switch.htm

join.htm

accepted.htm

noadena.htm

switched.htm

declined.htm

askquit.htm

story.htm

quited.htm

quest.htm

shop.htm

wrong.htm

But i don't understand one thing... I saw many people asking for the ready files on the l2jfree forums (lol... and they actually are ready, if they don't know how to create some sql tables and htm files with a bunch of commands inside, they don't deserve to have even a server), but what the hell they gonna do them? They need to write quests and some rules for the factions that are not included, and it seems that they cannot do that... (Forgot to notice also that these files ARE NOT LIKE GvE, they are from the old RaGEZONE server of evill33t, so the title is irrelavant :P)

Well i dont understand why you share this?Faction files are in l2jfree source and as killer said if you read the file you will see what you must create htm sql ....

maybe we can try to make a 3 clicks GvE style :D

Killer this is your work ^^

i will help you if you want :D

Well not so hard you can make it with true or false. In oneo site i share the files of evil and ahmed dev said that he will do that

To finish this isue make a code preview in faction source and you will see what you must to do.To make it configurable with true or false you must know little java.For example go and see auto tvt  source and then it will help you

• 1 year later...