The idea for a new server has been born.

Firstly good luck with your project. I Wish you the best. Secondly, do not even thinking of opening a server in order only to make money from the donates. The server will die in max 2-3 months. Also make sure you have the money in order to keep it alive for at least ~3,4 months. About the donations, just give some gifts to players.. accessories etc. Not custom armors, enchants & shits.

Also remember -> Unique events, make the server unique. Try to not make another server, like alll the others because it will fail.

:)

Firstly good luck with your project. I Wish you the best. Secondly, do not even thinking of opening a server in order only to make money from the donates. The server will die in max 2-3 months. Also make sure you have the money in order to keep it alive for at least ~3,4 months. About the donations, just give some gifts to players.. accessories etc. Not custom armors, enchants & shits.

Also remember -> Unique events, make the server unique. Try to not make another server, like alll the others because it will fail.

:)

You got me :P

I don't want a server which will make me rich.

Not now at least.If server stars gaining me some money that would be cool but I am not the kind of person that thinks like-->$.$

Now about the donations I will add:

All the top items

augment skills

some gm exclusive skills

enchantsn higher than the normal ones

Hell no!i will just add donations at the start in order to get some money to make sure that server will be kept alive and maybe if I get high population.

As I said before i have many custom and unique features which are gonna be announced really soon.

Thanks for being mature ;)

#about events, i think team vs team is the most fun...problem is with spawn killers ...

the server i played (the one with the custom skills) had as arena cruma tower 1 and elven fortress..they placed walls to block every team base to prevents spawn kills and also a gatekeeper in every base to multiple spots in the map..the rewards were coins we could use to purchase stuff from special shop..good stuff

i dont like capture the flag because ppl can always exploit it...

#im not against donations...

donators helps the server stay alive and keeps its quality when population grows

also some ppl doesnt have time to farm all day and build a strong character...

most of donators have jobs, and they want to have fun when theyre back at home, without spend hours farming...

problem is when donation becomes a question of suvability in that server....adding lots of overpowered stuffs to the donators gifts list is a very big problem because farmers and ppl who cant use paypal will never be able to obtain...i saw many servers die because of that, or run like a ghost town 24/7

In my opinion, gifts obtained by donations must be:

-all possible to obtain through the game

-not impossible enchanting rates to make ppl donate, leave all like retail 66% chance

-no impossible epic bosses

-no huge respawn times on them, so many ppl would be able to obtain jewels

-easy lifestones (its already hard to obtain the deserved augment, even with tops takes many tries)

-no crazy max enchants (max should be always +16...which is possible to reach without being a donator..only takes time)

***about augments, theyre fun and ppl loves a powerful augment...so sell lifestones for 10 dollars is a ridiculous idea, its the same as throw money through the window, since chance to obtain the desired augment is minimal

instead of sell lifestones, its better to sell the augment they want for a hight price..I WOULD BUY!!! because i know how augment makes my character fun to play and worths to pay for that

I don't see anything special. And so many custom things, sorry but i never liked servers like that. I really don't see things i have never seen before. Also i don't believe that such kind of servers can be balanced.

I don't see anything special. And so many custom things, sorry but i never liked servers like that. I really don't see things i have never seen before. Also i don't believe that such kind of servers can be balanced.

I was actually hoping to see such a reply from such a person.

I mean,I know you and I can trust a lot...

So I will send you the full features list once it's read and before I announce it here ;)!

#about events, i think team vs team is the most fun...problem is with spawn killers ...

the server i played (the one with the custom skills) had as arena cruma tower 1 and elven fortress..they placed walls to block every team base to prevents spawn kills and also a gatekeeper in every base to multiple spots in the map..the rewards were coins we could use to purchase stuff from special shop..good stuff

i dont like capture the flag because ppl can always exploit it...

#im not against donations...

donators helps the server stay alive and keeps its quality when population grows

also some ppl doesnt have time to farm all day and build a strong character...

most of donators have jobs, and they want to have fun when theyre back at home, without spend hours farming...

problem is when donation becomes a question of suvability in that server....adding lots of overpowered stuffs to the donators gifts list is a very big problem because farmers and ppl who cant use paypal will never be able to obtain...i saw many servers die because of that, or run like a ghost town 24/7

In my opinion, gifts obtained by donations must be:

-all possible to obtain through the game

-not impossible enchanting rates to make ppl donate, leave all like retail 66% chance

-no impossible epic bosses

-no huge respawn times on them, so many ppl would be able to obtain jewels

-easy lifestones (its already hard to obtain the deserved augment, even with tops takes many tries)

-no crazy max enchants (max should be always +16...which is possible to reach without being a donator..only takes time)

***about augments, theyre fun and ppl loves a powerful augment...so sell lifestones for 10 dollars is a ridiculous idea, its the same as throw money through the window, since chance to obtain the desired augment is minimal

instead of sell lifestones, its better to sell the augment they want for a hight price..I WOULD BUY!!! because i know how augment makes my character fun to play and worths to pay for that

Your idea about tvt is good and will be applied.

I also have another idea about events.

Get ready for a pokemon-like fight and some middle-ages events.

Oh,I forgot the Green Day's custom quest.

But that's a bunch of surprises that you will be able to find out in some days!

-1 Karma for flaming!!Next time will have more!

Yeah dream on.Thanks but,I could have dekarmed him if I wanted to.

Karma given back!

You got me :P

I don't want a server which will make me rich.

Not now at least.If server stars gaining me some money that would be cool but I am not the kind of person that thinks like-->$.$

Now about the donations I will add:

All the top items

augment skills

some gm exclusive skills

enchantsn higher than the normal ones

Hell no!i will just add donations at the start in order to get some money to make sure that server will be kept alive and maybe if I get high population.

As I said before i have many custom and unique features which are gonna be announced really soon.

Thanks for being mature ;)

lol??You are saying about balance and bla bla bla...And with this your server will be balanced??I dont think so!!!