The idea for a new server has been born.

Hello dear cheaters.

As I started playing L2 once again I realized that everything I loved on server is gOoOoOoOne!So what's better than making your own server(or try at least)!

I came with that idea since I had tried to open a server with Darkslayer in the past but we failed coz we the financial factor didn't exist.

Now the things are way different.I have a way to pay for a dedicated server and I would really like to make my own server.

So here are some features.

More will be added soon ofc.

*Gracia Final or Epilogue(the developer will pick that)

*Full PvP server(High rated)

*Custom level zone(probably a peace zone)

*Custom Farm zones(there will be one or two peace zones and a zone that you will have pk risk)

*The farm won't be that easy

*Custom RB zone with respawn time

*Custom financial system(custom items)

*Custom buffer which is gonna include all the buffs(there will be some exceptions)

*Custom GM Shop which is gonna sell everything you need.

*Custom weapons(not a set/handpicked)which are gonna be fully balanced

*One custom armor for mages and one for fighters

*Custom tattooz that will boost your stats but won't unbalance the server

*Custom things that will make you love the server

*Custom enchant system with some additional effects in every + you make(will explain this later)

*Custom buff time system.

*Custom vote system.

*Unique items made by Chandy

*More are about to come soon.

-More will be added.Ain't gonna reveal all my plans till everything will be arranged :P

If anyone thinks that he can develop the server it would be kind of him to pm me.I am gonna find a pro L2J dev anyway.

-Could you suggest me a good and cheap company to host the server at?

New like 1000 servers like this . Anyway i hope you best luck

I have to agree , there are many gracia final/epilogue private servers with too much cool stuff

so what's will be the difference from your's server and these gracia servers which already exists?

Hello dear cheaters.

As I started playing L2 once again I realized that everything I loved on server is gOoOoOoOne!So what's better than making your own server(or try at least)!

I came with that idea since I had tried to open a server with Darkslayer in the past but we failed coz we the financial factor didn't exist.

Now the things are way different.I have a way to pay for a dedicated server and I would really like to make my own server.

So here are some features.

More will be added soon ofc.

*Gracia Final or Epilogue(the developer will pick that)

*Full PvP server(High rated)

*Custom level zone(probably a peace zone)

*Custom Farm zones(there will be one or two peace zones and a zone that you will have pk risk)

*The farm won't be that easy

*Custom RB zone with respawn time

*Custom financial system(custom items)

*Custom buffer which is gonna include all the buffs(there will be some exceptions)

*Custom GM Shop which is gonna sell everything you need.

*Custom weapons(not a set/handpicked)which are gonna be fully balanced

*One custom armor for mages and one for fighters

*Custom tattooz that will boost your stats but won't unbalance the server

*Custom things that will make you love the server

-More will be added.Ain't gonna reveal all my plans till everything will be arranged :P

If anyone thinks that he can develop the server it would be kind of him to pm me.I am gonna find a pro L2J dev anyway.

Good Luck With Your Server!

PS- I Apriciate You Interlude.. i dont like gracia.. anyway send me the link when the server gone open.

custom tatto. custom armors. They won't help at all the balance. Instead you stop adding +hp,+p att,+p def ...... but since is high rate guess +att,+def fit for it.

Good Luck With Your Server!

PS- I Apriciate You Interlude.. i dont like gracia.. anyway send me the link when the server gone open.

there is no IL.

That's only what I planned in 5 seconds lol.

If you knew me,you would know that I always have kewl ideas.

Now I came up with a really good idea for enchant.

[gr] Ean thelete na mpite se karnabali server mpite www.l2masterdisaster.com/tsirko/karnabali

[gr]Δεν θυμάμαι να σε έχω κάνει ποτέ flame,ίσα ίσα σε έχω υποστηρίξει...Κώψε την μαλακία λοιπόν.[/GR]

I repeat,that this is only the 10% of my server's features.

custom tatto. custom armors. They won't help at all the balance. Instead you stop adding +hp,+p att,+p def ...... but since is high rate guess +att,+def fit for it.

I doubt if Dr.House/N4BL1 will fail balancing those items.

How you couldn't find away another server like this lol?

You know my opinion about server + i can help you but fack thoose customs lmao

Will talk @ msn.

it will be good if you make enchant safe +15 max +16 rate 20-30%.This is just my opinion.

No no no.I have another idea for enchant things.

I don't think it exists anywhere else so if you don't like it i am gonna add normal rates and max/safe...Now you have just to tell me what to add.I ain't gonna remove customs.

I accept any kind of kewl and unique ideaz.

I doubt if Dr.House/N4BL1 will fail balancing those items.

Will nb4l1 or House work for you? =o

Anyway, good luck, although according to these infos, it will be like any other servers >.>

No Java, no happy end..

Will nb4l1 or House work for you? =o

Anyway, good luck, although according to these infos, it will be like any other servers >.>

No Java, no happy end..

Darkslayer told me that they can be hired so I will hire them for better results and gameplay quality.

I am willing to achieve something good.

And as I said before,this is not even the half of the features.I am sure you gonna like some of my ideas.

You will know them once I will decide who will be the developer(s).

Anyway,I was expecting a flame-coz-server-is-gonna-fail reply from you :P

Anyway,I was expecting a flame-coz-server-is-gonna-fail reply from you :P

I am actually waiting nb4l1's reply to see if I'll flame because of these epic lies, or congratulate you because you will hire such a dev.