[Share] NeS Headshot aimbot 1.2

mVecAtoR

Short introduction: This little program will help you get headshots. All it does is take a lot of screenshots of windows (which happens to be cs:s covering the screen), a little image analysis, then moves the mouse for you in cs:s. It's very simple so it can't distinguish between corpses and alive but will get you headshots often. All you need to do is move your aim near your enemy and the mouse should move right over their head and track the enemy. You may still change your aim a little even though the program is tracking the enemy. You will need to use ctrl-alt-delete to close the program if you want to close it.

Release date: jan 21, 2010 (1.2 beta 2)

VAC status: By the way it operates it should be 100% VAC proof without a doubt. Doesn't modify the game in any way. All it does is take screenshots of your desktop [uses getdc(0)], move your mouse through windows, and click on your mouse through windows.

Requirements: There are 3 requirements that must be met before you run this program.

1. You will first need pure skin blue CT models and pure skin red T models which FreakVision has.

2. If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 then you must run Counterstrike Source in WINDOWED mode, otherwise this aimbot will not work at all. Additionally you shouldn't move the window or your aim would be off. Shift down for Y-AXIS on windowed mode should be 0, I'll add these minor touches in next version.

3. Set mouse sensitivity from 3-3.5(depending on settings - 3 is recommended) 3 for mouse sensitivity might not be the best value for you, tweaking it might give you better aim. There are MANY variables that effect what mouse sensitivity you should select such as screen resolution, mouse dpi, windows mouse sensitivity, amount of pixels to scan, etc... You WILL need to change mouse sensitivity when your in CSS! And you should disable mouse filtering. 32bit display should be used since I get a runtime error when I use 16bit for the desktop.

You can get the pure blue ct and pure red T skin from freakvision v3 located here: FreakVision [100% Undetected Wallhack]

VIRUS TOTAL FOR NeS Headshot Aimbot

If "wobbling" is to great, reducing mouse sensitivity usually helps solve it. I said 3.2 is good in the program but now think just mouse sensitivity from 2 to 7 depending on a bunch of different settings is good. HDR can throw off your aim a bit and should be disabled. I've found out that disabling mouse filtering greatly helps your aim with this aimbot. I am working v1.1 and it should support targeting REGULAR SKIN CT with cl_minmodels 1 so no server would be immune

Program works with all resolutions! WINDOWS VISTA / WINDOWS 7 USERS MUST RUN CSS IN WINDOWED MODE AND SHOULDN'T MOVE THE CSS WINDOW FOR THIS TO WORK. Moving the CSS window is going to throw off your aim. To run CSS in windowed mode all you need to do is goto options on the CSS menu then click on the VIDEO tab, then click on the arrow box under DISPLAY MODE and select WINDOWED MODE. You do not need to adjust the window once CSS goes in windowed mode, doing so will just throw off your aim. Having "Enhanced pointer precision" enabled in vista/xp/7 mouse settings will change the sensitivity and accuracy of the aimbot, I'm not sure if it's good or bad for you yet. In windows VISTA / 7, you must be in 32bit mode for display, running 16bit will cause a runtime error when you start the program.

CPU usage while running this program is always less than 7 percent for me.

DIRECT DL LINK FOR NeS Headshot Aimbot

NeS Headshot aimbot beta 1.2 beta 2 is the latest version and it's accuracy is definitely better than the older versions, so the older versions have now been removed. Just played cs_office and got a 25-0 score . Now all you need to do is control your bursts instead of aim. I'm working on nes headshot aimbot beta 1.3, even better accuracy & adjustable motion tracking is coming. Ability to set firing rate. More n00b friendly.

PDATE ON INACCURACY PROBLEM: If you find your aim not accurate or wobbly no matter what you do, you might be playing on a map with reflective textures. Some maps will cause the images of enemies to smear which usually causes the aimbot to chase the smearing all over the place. The only solution now is to avoid aiming at enemies with reflective floors/walls behind them or avoid the map. The reflection problem exists with the material wallhack. The enemies must be clear & crisp to get headshots with NO smearing.

Maps that have this issue in some areas are (other parts of the map work fine)

cs_office

fy_iceworld_arena

and other maps

Download

4shared

Rapidshare (10 times only)

Megaupload

Found at d3scene

• 3 weeks later...

This is really outdated now

nes aimbot 2.0 eliminates wobbling and works in fullscreen or windowed mode for all windows versions, has other improvements too.

nes aimbot 2.0 DL LINK:   http://www.filedropper.com/nesaimbot20

You'll also need a material wallhax like freakvision u can DL here:  http://www.filedropper.com/freakvisionv3