BAKEICE.exe laucher someone know?

pedrohbh

server: http://www.l2lords.com/

patcher: http://www.l2lords.com/downloads/WebThunder_Interlude_Launcher_v219.exe

this a patch c6 , use the system of original server, and they connect to the server

only connect to patch, and he delete host file, and if u open l2w and the patcher he closed l2w

plz someone de-crypt or know the connection mode of this sh1t

tnx

Sry for my bad english =D i'm BR

lol

Im very bad in english, but ill try to explain:

BAKE ICE it is a laucher for a interlude server, inst possible to log in with L2 IG and OGG, maybe someone can bypass this protection??

L2ASGARD server has the same protection!!!

Interlude, or C6 for the illiterate, means L2J. L2J means shit.

And a server running such a nazi clientside protection (hosts have other uses than L2.. you know) should be avoided and means shit admins.

You get the idea

Not to be rude, but I want to explain something to you and many others real quick. I noticed online translators are not getting the 3rd person singular pronoun right, so I'll explain.

When you refer to any sort of item, object, or thing (anything that isn't a living creature, a human, a male or a female), you would call that thing "it". So, you would say "the pencil, it is yellow", and you would say "the girl, she is nice" or "the boy, he is tall".

You said:

this a patch c6 , use the system of original server, and they connect to the server

only connect to patch, and he delete host file, and if u open l2w and the patcher he closed l2w

plz someone de-crypt or know the connection mode of this sh1t

It should be....

and it deletes the host file and if u open l2w and the patcher it closes l2w.

Also, the 3rd person singular form of any verb is that verb, with an 's' at the end. So close becomes closes, delete becomes deletes, etc.

Just remember, always use "it" unless it's a person. We don't have masculine and feminine objects in English.

bake ice is a chinese software crypting packets so that you cannot log in with any other program than bakeice. If you don't know how to encrypt the packets like bakeice is doing, than you cannot log in.

Yesterday, Isogames start to use this loader too!

To/ para "Pedrohbh": da próxima vez, lamente por seu inglês mas não fale de onde vc é! Isso mancha os outros.

Yesterday, Isogames start to use this loader too!

To/ para "Pedrohbh": da próxima vez, lamente por seu inglês mas não fale de onde vc é! Isso mancha os outros.

/to Tatiana: 

AHduhasdauhduahda ta bom, ai ai , to com preguiça de ver os erros e to querendo mesmo eh bot ;)

entao axo q o povo ta mais preocupado com os erros de escrita =D

voce sabe algo sobre como conecta sem o bakeice ?

=/ bakeice sux

What i see:

1. Gameguard.ini in System folder contain the L2.ini text unencrypetd.

2. Option.ini contain the resolvable hostname of my server in the first line [iPShow]

3. L2.ini dont is used anymore. Delete it and test. The game will open normally.

4. L2.exe still needed.

5. BakeIce change my hosts file in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc. My others configs in this file was deleted.

6. The Gameguard.des connects in IP of my server in 2106 port (normally login port). I dont remember if before BakeIce this connection was established.

I will try reconstruct my system folder like original, using some dlls of my server, to use l2.exe again to conect.

kisses

Tati

/To Pedrohbh Estou tentando alguma forma de não usá-lo.

/                  Im trying some way to dont use it.