BAKEICE.exe laucher someone know?

pedrohbh

6. The Gameguard.des connects in IP of my server in 2106 port (normally login port). I dont remember if before BakeIce this connection was established.

sim, conectava por essa porta mesmo

onde sera q eu consiguo akel patch antigo pro c4??? com aquilo eu axo q da pra reconstrui o system e loga pelo .exe

PS:decriptei o l2.ini e encryptei com os dados do server.. nao funcionou

6. The Gameguard.des connects in IP of my server in 2106 port (normally login port). I dont remember if before BakeIce this connection was established.

sim, conectava por essa porta mesmo

onde sera q eu consiguo akel patch antigo pro c4??? com aquilo eu axo q da pra reconstrui o system e loga pelo .exe

PS:decriptei o l2.ini e encryptei com os dados do server.. nao funcionou

ja tentei esse do l2.ini e nao deu tbm, voce quer a system do c4 do lordsbr?

se for eu tenho aki ainda

The laucher change this file (or this file change if u logon)

L2CompiledShader.bin

Option.ini

s_info.ini

GameGuard.log

nwindow.dll

GameGuard.ini

GameGuard.des

WindowsInfo.ini

Any one have one software where i can trace What the laucher open ???

what you flame to reconstruct system it?

it will be that to change engine.dll and l2.exe of interlude with the one of the C4 pra functions to carry through login without laucher of the bakeice?

bakeice is a loader, an old one. it`s exist since C1, L2xtreme use it when it was C3. the new version for C4 and above is hard to crack (at least for me)

some time ago i try to bypass it, but i get bored and just change the server.

like some1 smart says: just avoid this kind of servers with bakeice ^^

Sherkay

Some times ago Jeremy (admin of isogames) block all the connectiosn from Russia in Isogames.

Are u shure about russians use l2walker in isogames recently, after bakeice?

thx

It must be same truth because already I read in some forum that the Russians were using l2walker with the system of the bakeice. I go to try to find something the respect... problem is to translate text Russian.... :(

/to Tatiana: you is Br?/

Any one have one software where i can trace What the laucher open ???

I have the bakeice to be configured. Later that you configure is enough to compile and to use.

Thus that to arrive in house I go to house and step link who to want to give one looked at and to see if exists some black door.

Now I do not know no software to open lineageII.exe of the bakeice.