BAKEICE.exe laucher someone know?

pedrohbh

To pedro: Desiste cara, sou amigo do GM do lords, Highlander. Ele me disse que testaram todos os caminho spossiveis pra se conectar no server através do walker, tanto IG quanto OOG. Nenhum deu certo. Boa sorte se conseguir.

To maykofaria:

/ Friend or dribble egg of GM?

Although first post makes reference to this server we do not have interest in using l2walker in servers who say to be C6-not full.

He is calm that this is only one question of time and when to obtain to place to l2walker in servers with the bakeice I am certain that you also it will be happy for being able to use l2walker in this server who you made reference.

Please not flood the forum with repl's useless for the intention the one that was created post. I am not and nor I know this pedro, I am only defending the interest of all in the forum.

thx man /

He is really tense.....

Somebody knows some program to open engine.dll and for l2.exe?

Wusfaitty

You can try 'IDA Pro'  from http://cracklab.ru/download.php?action=list&n=NQ. I think this software can help you.

thx

It must be same truth because already I read in some forum that the Russians were using l2walker with the system of the bakeice. I go to try to find something the respect... problem is to translate text Russian.... :(

/to Tatiana: you is Br?/

To translate from russian to english, use Babelfish: http://world.altavista.com/tr

Yes, i'm BR.

To pedro: Desiste cara, sou amigo do GM do lords, Highlander. Ele me disse que testaram todos os caminho spossiveis pra se conectar no server através do walker, tanto IG quanto OOG. Nenhum deu certo. Boa sorte se conseguir.

someone know all files modify?

/to maykofaria: Ta bom e voce realmente acredita q o GM vai te falar q funciona? =]

man ne possivel, sempre a um modo de conectar um bot =/

So, any progress guys?

hi Tati...

I was knowing that they had obtained to use walker IG in a server BR who uses bakeice.

Is selecting the facts and it will be truth I will inform here.

bye