IG L2.NET Private Server connection guide, no client mods. (video included)

mpj123

Download the video:

http://www.filefront.com/15529175/L2.NET-IG-LOGIN-GUIDE.rar/

What this video covers:

1. Downloading the tool

2. Lam's ipjack

3. Obtaining the ip and port

4. Lam's ipjack setup

5. L2.NET IG setup

6. Logging into the Lineage 2 client

1. Downloading the tool (pre video) PASSWORD IS l2net

Well, first off download the following tool.

http://ltwonet.com/showthread.php/4479-simple-TCP-conn-rerouting-program-%28IP-Jack%29

direct links

http://ltwonet.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24

Mirror

http://www.inxile.ltwonet.com/download/tools/Lams_IP_jack.rar

http://www.fileshost.com/download.php?id=B88D15E41

2. Lam's ipjack

Extract the previous tool and create a shortcut to somewhere convenient. Google winrar to extract the files.

3. Obtaining the ip and port

Firstly, close any internet needy programs completely, this includes torrents and downloads.

Open your start menu at the bottom left corner, access your command prompt and enter cmd and press enter (if you do not see your command prompt, simple search for cmd.exe in the search field).

Then, launch the L2 client for your server. MAKE SURE IT IS NOT MODIFIED, enter your username and password as if you were login in normally and press enter to log in, switch to your command prompt window, type netstat -n

This will give you your server's ip and port, look for an ip which is USUALLY associated with the port 2106 and has the state of "ESTABLISHED". NOTE, port 7777 is NOT your login server's port, this is your gameserver port. You do not need this port as it is automatically generated by L2.NET.

Example of an ip would be

24.244.241.10:2106

24.244.241.1 :being the ip

2106 :being the port

4. Lam's ipjack setup

open "manager.exe", it should pop up in the bottom right corner of your screen as an explosion looking icon in your tray. Right click it, select "EDIT CONFIG", a text window will appear. What this application does is that it takes an ip and redirects it to another,

for example.

"l2.exe" 74.86.137.169 127.0.0.1

Will grab the application L2.exe's connection which is defined as 74.86.137.169(your server ip) and redirect it back to your computer which is 127.0.0.1(your L2.NET client).

So go ahead and copy paste my line, but edit the server's ip to your server's ip instead.

"l2.exe" xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 127.0.0.1

You should also note, if your server is launching from L2.BIN, you should put L2.BIN instead of L2.EXE

"l2.bin" xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 127.0.0.1

Lastly, right click on the manager.exe icon once again and select "Install filter", note that this shouldn't let you log into the Lineage 2 server now, go ahead and try it out to make sure you have the correct ip. If you somehow manage to login to the server, you messed up in obtaining your ip or installing the filter.

5. L2.NET setup

L2.NET WEB installer

http://ltwonet.com/showthread.php/1972-L2NET-Web-Installer

The L2.NET setup is pretty simple, update to the latest version as often as possible to prevent bans, bugs, crashes. Select "File" then "logon window" now, SELECT THE CORRECT CHRONICLE FOR YOUR SERVER, if you do NOT do this, the items will show up buggy and wont work! Edit any values needed for your server such as the token or protocol if they changed it. Then open the IG login tab. At first it may look a bit scary, but it really isn't, and I will walk you through it...

Firstly, copy your server's ip in the first box.

The second box under the one you put your server's ip is a box for a port. If your server has changed the port, do so as well.

The third box is for advanced settings which I wont cover, leave it as it is unless you know what you are doing.

The fourth box should be the same as the second box, the only difference if that this is your client's port. Once again used for advanced protection bypasses which aren't covered in this tutorial. So go ahead and put your server's port as well.

The L2.NET setup is complete, you can go ahead and click Listen.

6. Logging into the Lineage 2 client

Now, go back to your Lineage 2 client. Go back to the login screen where you input your user name and password. Log in as you would with your user and password. At this point, you should now see writing in the L2.NET chat box, if you do not, then you messed up obtaining some information or you forgot to install the filter from manager.exe.

Hopefully this clears up some of your questions, if there's something not covered in this tutorial, please let me know, it has been a long time since I was new with L2.NET, and might of overlooked some steps.

Thanks for reading, happy botting!

• 2 weeks later...

awesome guide!!!

but l2net isnt so cool as l2walker cause when u bot with l2net your player cant surpass obstacles

like l2walker, he just targets and goes to atack, so many times it stucks in rocks/trees etc..

thanks for share is very usefull but i think better log with OOG is not heavy for any pc coz.. if i wanna bot with 4 L2NET i use 4 programs and 1 L2 cilent with my main char just for play but with IG i use 4 programs/4 Cilent and 1 cilent my main char i think is better to use OOG anyway is great.

thanks for share is very usefull but i think better log with OOG is not heavy for any pc coz.. if i wanna bot with 4 L2NET i use 4 programs and 1 L2 cilent with my main char just for play but with IG i use 4 programs/4 Cilent and 1 cilent my main char i think is better to use OOG anyway is great.

You can convert any IG client to an OOG client using the "close client" option if you'd like.

• 1 month later...

l2 net works fine at servers with 1 ip for login server and the same for game server

the problem i have is that i want to bot to a server with login server has 1 xxxxxxxx9 and port xxxx6

and game server has other ip and other port

any help pls