IG L2.NET Private Server connection guide, no client mods. (video included)

mpj123

mpj123 man, i have a question... Im using now this guide for a interlude off server, and works perfect, im using too the v231b (only for interlude), but with this version of l2net, i cant use the basic options of bot for autofight, i have to do by scripts.... my question is, can i log on IL servers with the 384 version for use the autofighter??? cause i try it, and dont works :S, so the only way for bot on IL servers is the v231b??

mpj123 man, i have a question... Im using now this guide for a interlude off server, and works perfect, im using too the v231b (only for interlude), but with this version of l2net, i cant use the basic options of bot for autofight, i have to do by scripts.... my question is, can i log on IL servers with the 384 version for use the autofighter??? cause i try it, and dont works :S, so the only way for bot on IL servers is the v231b??

There is an Interlude version of 384.  Use that.

it didnt work to me :S i dont know why i follow the instructions but ... :/ any posibility that the server has "anti-L2net " :S ?

Yeah didin't work for me too :/ Don't know what's wrong, did everything step by step.

you are trying to use the wrong protocol, if you do not know your protocol, successfully log in with IG and it will tell you.

If you can log in with OOG, you certainly can log in with IG. I will not take this as an excuse. I have enough work load to do without worrying about small crap like this.

dude seriously, I told you what is wrong, and I see 10000 posts per day, I do not remember you showing me IG problems, EVER.

You have a protocol issue with OOG, find the correct one and it will work. There are only like... 8 possibilitys. Use your noggin and dig around, im sure you will find it, for example my site has all of them posted in a sticky.