[SHARE]Flash Intro

I don't want to be a party pooper, but you got that flash intro from template monster, and you didn't give the proper credits. and btw - you can get source files from a flash file.

use flash decompiler (http://www.flash-decompiler.com/) and you gain full access to the contents of the file.

lets hope, that you won't do the same thing with your flash web

and F.Y.I.

3. Flash Intros. Please, don't use a Flash intro on your website. You'd think everyone would realize they're a bad idea by now, but every web designer still gets clients who just don't seem to realize that Flash intros are universally mocked and hated. Don't be one of those people.

Source: http://www.tomdean.net/WebsiteDesign/The-Top-10-Biggest-Web-Design-Mistakes.htm

so think twice before using any flash into...

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone write please how to install it on my web?

As i already posted, its depend from your website. If you have FLASH Website..you need to have .fla file(source) to export and impoty it somewhere else in your fla project.

If its html, you can easly type in google "how to add .swf to html".

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...