About: GR Spam Topic

Stealth

Dear Maxtor,

Today while browsing the forum I clicked on the spam section and suprisingly I saw that the GR official spam topic is missing.

I know it was removed a while ago for excessive spamming and posting only in there but now things have calmed down so in my

opinion you should restore it (of course if you haven't deleted it already).

We got a romanian spam topic and an english one , wouldn't it be some kind or racism not to have a greek one.

I mean its not the topic that causes the problems but some people posting in it.

You could (maxtor) just ban the one's that are flaming and re-open it.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=123581.msg857651#msg857651

:X

And by the way the gr topic has been deleted.

Only Maxtor can revive it.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=123581.msg857651#msg857651

:X

And by the way the gr topic has been deleted.

Only Maxtor can revive it.

Let Maxtor to decide.

Let Maxtor to decide.

Very well, although I still believe that if it comes back, it will become a junkyard in less than a week.

Dear Maxtor,

Today while browsing the forum I clicked on the spam section and suprisingly I saw that the GR official spam topic is missing.

I know it was removed a while ago for excessive spamming and posting only in there but now things have calmed down so in my

opinion you should restore it (of course if you haven't deleted it already).

We got a romanian spam topic and an english one , wouldn't it be some kind or racism not to have a greek one.

I mean its not the topic that causes the problems but some people posting in it.

You could (maxtor) just ban the one's that are flaming and re-open it.

good to see that someone who wasn't spamming giving a positive opinion about it i hope it will be restored.

Ok , things have calmed down since then.

So why not get it back , thats what I am talking about.

I mean it would be racism not to get it back since there is a romanian and an english already.

And about some people who say that there were flames all the time, this is logical because it wasn't created by a mod like the english one in which grisom can delete all flaming replies since it is his topic and he checks it every time.

Ok , things have calmed down since then.

So why not get it back , thats what I am talking about.

I mean it would be racism not to get it back since there is a romanian and an english already.

The only problem is that

1) Nobody is causing trouble in these two topics

2) People in the GR Topic had been given lots of chances. There were some guys that didn't make mistakes (flaming), although, since there were some other guys doing it (and most of the "other" guys were part of the "crew") the topic was geting locked all the time. After 1k locks it finally got deleted by grisom.

The only problem is that

2) People in the GR Topic had been given lots of chances. There were some guys that didn't make mistakes (flaming), although, since there were some other guys doing it (and most of the "other" guys were part of the "crew") the topic was geting locked all the time. After 1k locks it finally got deleted by grisom.

1) You are wrong. There have been flaming replies in his topic but got deleted by grisom in no time, it is logical.

2) Most of the people who were flaming have left so i think it is time to bring the topic back or let me create another one.

The only problem is that

1) there were problems on ENG too but grisom just deleted replies and locked it some times

2) the problem was that some people were flaming that doesn't mean kbbtopic junk it. couldn't it be simple just to ban the guys who were flaming? this was done. why not to bring it back ;x

The only problem is that

You know what I don't care , its their job to clean the topics , thats why they are global mods if they can't do their jobs they should quit.They shouldn't have locked it in the first place they should have just banned all that stupid people who flamed , it wasn't the topic that caused the problems but the people.

I mean if a topic is fine and some stupid guy comes and flames repeatedly , then what do you do?You ban the guy.

You don't delete the topic.