[L2OFF] Avalon

smeli

[C1 L2OFF] Avalon

rates 1x

http://www.avalonas.com

Many said that C1 chronicle have less effects and less features, thus less fun. And you are the believer?

Less effects? Yes. Less features? No, different features!

Different gamestyle and even more fun.

IT IS BETTER ONE TIME TO SEE THAN HUNDRED TIMES TO HEAR.

STANDART FEATURES

Acceptable and rejectible clan wars and aliance wars

Unlimited craft

Stucked to dead ends monsters wont teleport to players.

Aggresive monsters do not going agro on peaceful summons

Killed enemy PC wont come back too fast because of limited teleports

Karma PC will drop items even if PK counter is 0

Less requirements to be the TOP player

Simple and sexy game interface

No macros, autoshots, acumen potions, cp potions, npc buffers and so on

No raidbosses, only epic bosses (Antharas, Core, Orphen, Queen Ant) and lot of mini bosses starting at level 10

And much much MORE...

ADVANCED FEATURES

Gludin PUB finally opened for levels 18+

Lots of Events

B grade sets and duals

Additional quests

Trade chat as Global chat from appopriate level

Fixed game vulnerabilities along with famous c1 official html exploit.

Roleplaying as ingame characters friendly environment

And many OTHER...

http://www.avalonas.com

its 1'st lineage2 ; D

Yes its C1 Not CT1 So its not a gracja.

[ look at the web? ]

Omg i'll join when the players online will be more than 3oo ;^

[ now i see 16 online ^: P and its a 8 players with 2 dual box? ] ; ^

But Gl @ Nice idea to make something like that [ but my <3 chronicle  its c3 ^ ]

CT1 Gracia >.>

gracia ?! well s00000r but C1 = Chronicle 1 and not gracia so far i checked so gtfo let him write gracia ct1 or someth lol..

Try to understand meaning of " > " retards. Or it's that something you cant handle?

haha well s00r again but " > " is just about clear as an angel to me . That, that you understand ">" the symbol mark your way is not my problem . BTW retarded's?! well dunno but i think the retarded in this situation is you kiddy boy :)

haha well s00r again but " > " is just about clear as an angel to me . That, that you understand ">" the symbol mark your way is not my problem . BTW retarded's?! well dunno but i think the retarded in this situation is you kiddy boy :)

So tell me, what were you trying to say in your first post?

And "kiddy boy" ? lol

I'm gonna try this for sure! You got a client download on the site btw?

Good luck with the server anyway :)

And perhaps indeed, a little higher rate would be nice imo. Although max level cap is 60 or something right?

I'm gonna try this for sure! You got a client download on the site btw?

Good luck with the server anyway :)

And perhaps indeed, a little higher rate would be nice imo. Although max level cap is 60 or something right?

on one c2 server was 80 so i think its 80 in c1 too..