[Review]My new l2 template

+cs.tribal

Guys after my little fail i decided to make a new one and spend a lot of time on it!

So...i made this!

templatesample.jpg

For those who says that i ripped!

Ok guys, heres the thing,

i co-operated with a friend of mine who recently joined the forum.(Johnny91)

I asked him for help in creating a good looking template, he agreed in coding it as a Joomla template and we started working on it.

Despite the fact he agreed to help me, he won't accept giving out the source files, except the template .zip.

Given the above, and since he cut all the images i forwarded to him, i can only get you the zip file which can be applied to Joomla 1.5 versions.

The outcome after applying it to Joomla is the same as the screenshot, except the server status which was added later on photoshop since he didn't had any info and there was no specific server to configure it to.

Ok guys, heres the thing,

i co-operated with a friend of mine who recently joined the forum.(Johnny91)

I asked him for help in creating a good looking template, he agreed in coding it as a Joomla template and we started working on it.

Despite the fact he agreed to help me, he won't accept giving out the source files, except the template .zip.

Given the above, and since he cut all the images i forwarded to him, i can only get you the zip file which can be applied to Joomla 1.5 versions.

The outcome after applying it to Joomla is the same as the screenshot, except the server status which was added later on photoshop since he didn't had any info and there was no specific server to configure it to.