L2J-Archid Epilogue / Interlude

I think there are plenty of people out there who prefer to play on an IL server but they don't do it because they are all filled with bugs and exploits

agree. and me as a player i like IL, but if i would start make again a server i doubt if i would choose IL again. That's coz of bugs but still i like C4 > IL > Gracia

Why is it? State some facts, why IL is better than EP?

At Gracia~EP gameplay changes so much and they don't know how to play =) it becomes a bit complicated.

So you mean, you just don't know how to play in Epilogue, so you stick to IL? :)

i haven't tried yet ep. I just don't like gracia in fashion and gameplay.

so being clear... IL has all bugs reported /want them fixed =pay

Gracia dont, free source. after will be fixed 100% will be payed again.

Right ? (if u understand what i wanna say)

So you mean, you just don't know how to play in Epilogue, so you stick to IL? :)

Not really, when Interlude came out it still had some different stuff but I was willing to learn, Gracia just isn't attractive in my opinion and some stuff have changed and most people that play IL don't have the time/don't want to start learning `relatively` a new game if you understand what I'm saying. Lazy and don't have enough time anymore for that stuff, so I'll stick with what I know and what I like.

You know the saying "If it's not broke don't fix it" well here it goes "If you like it don't change it"

Not really, when Interlude came out it still had some different stuff but I was willing to learn, Gracia just isn't attractive in my opinion and some stuff have changed and most people that play IL don't have the time/don't want to start learning `relatively` a new game if you understand what I'm saying. Lazy and don't have enough time anymore for that stuff, so I'll stick with what I know and what I like.

You know the saying "If it's not broke don't fix it" well here it goes "If you like it don't change it"

Cause of your laziness to learn a few bunch of things they are gonna stick to interlude ? lol. Gracia maybe isn't attractive to some people cause they haven't seen the new areas yet like SC (Steel Citadel) , the seed of destruction/infinity , Kamaloka and more.Most people thing they gracia just added capes,vesper and elemental resists ;x but if the project goes well (by fixing skills/enchant skills/places like SC etc) they are gonna change this opinion =) (hope so)

so being clear... IL has all bugs reported /want them fixed =pay

Gracia dont, free source. after will be fixed 100% will be payed again.

Right ? (if u understand what i wanna say)

no gracia will remain free...(as i read on archid's forum)

no gracia will remain free...(as i read on archid's forum)

IL was free too, till they had all bugs reported.

Gracia is free Now. but wen all bugs will be know , and how to fix. will become premium too.i bet on this.

If not , give me a reason why to sell smth that is old, and "sh!ty" as itrepid says, and not to sell a new pack that all are new in it ? i dont find any reason then the above i listed.