what happend with mxc server?

pa40

i think that the title says all. i dont know where to put this but im very confused cuz they do 1-2 servers and every time nothing... again excuse me if this dont belong here

i think that the title says all. i dont know where to put this but im very confused cuz they do 1-2 servers and every time nothing... again excuse me if this dont belong here

nobody knows actually personally i dont w8 for it since everytime when Maxtor try to start a server its end up in failure and this will be the same since he still want interlude he still want offmod and he still think that offmod is good for high rate :D

nobody knows actually personally i dont w8 for it since everytime when Maxtor try to start a server its end up in failure and this will be the same since he still want interlude he still want offmod and he still think that offmod is good for high rate :D

off for hight rates.... maybe yes, but i think java is better, Interlude... i think its stupid and a HB off server mid or low will pwn but anyway

off for hight rates.... maybe yes, but i think java is better, Interlude... i think its stupid and a HB off server mid or low will pwn but anyway

ok tell that to maxtor :D

I found that server today on hopzone.net

http://l2mxc.com/

thats true , but we havent announce anything yet. and no its not going to be a failure this time.

ah its interlude thats why i didnt see it. i dont play interlude since HB is here... how many ppl are online? 20?

i said its havent announced yet, and its not open in public.

i said its havent announced yet, and its not open in public.

you told me some things about our dev.i hope it's a cool guy and he will make a IMBA server.let's see mactor

you told me some things about our dev.i hope it's a cool guy and he will make a IMBA server.let's see mactor

imba server? i haven play since i played crusaders....

imba server? i haven play since i played crusaders....

imba server i mean,with some events,full pvp,full protection and something unique.

because if you remember last l2mxc server was failure.

imba server i mean,with some events,full pvp,full protection and something unique.

because if you remember last l2mxc server was failure.

if he make it balanced(which is since we talk about shitlude impossible)i officialy retire and share my all private source codes... :D

if he make it balanced(which is since we talk about shitlude impossible)i officialy retire and share my all private source codes... :D

i wish he will make it :P