[Share-Update]L2JDreamCode Compiled Revisions

Who is the most protected interlude project?

dont start the shits because dreamcode is.

So cut the shits about our knowlegde etc. l2jdreamcode is the most protected interlude project from these "hack" programs, that was our target.

So cut the shits about our knowlegde etc. l2jdreamcode is the most protected interlude project from these "hack" programs, that was our target.

are you sure?

yeah because everything is alredy done by others and you guys are good in c/p

I bet my dick that if you asked to create the most simple voiced command WITHOUT COPYING/PASTING THE BASICS FROM SOMEONE ELSE, you will just fail even adding the first few lines.

Don't live in the illusion that when creating a c/p project you become a professional java coder.

And by the way, was it nice adding codes without credits?

Everything you had added was from other projects/developers.

And, NO, it was NOT the most protected project, just because you found ready codes.

You didn't even have basic floodprotectors, not to mention that I can find 1 exploit that works there, VERY EASILY.

yeah because everything is alredy done by others and you guys are good in c/p

yeas

I bet my dick that if you asked to create the most simple voiced command WITHOUT COPYING/PASTING THE BASICS FROM SOMEONE ELSE, you will just fail even adding the first few lines.

Don't live in the illusion that when creating a c/p project you become a professional java coder.

And by the way, was it nice adding codes without credits?

Everything you had added was from other projects/developers.

And, NO, it was NOT the most protected project, just because you found ready codes.

You didn't even have basic floodprotectors, not to mention that I can find 1 exploit that works there, VERY EASILY.

yeas

Maybe i will share some things for mxc just for you (no im not telling that im a pro, never i did that, im not even good)

We were giving credits at the end, you have right about the credits, BUT we werent the only project that was "Stealing" codes from other projects or sites (like mxc) w/o giving credits. Also one rule of the internet says: if its shared, it belongs to all.

also interlude is the most unstable client, even Intrepid, even you coyote, even the biggest l2j developer in the world cant fix all the exploits or missing items (imo always).

anyway we just tried something that you didnt appreciate.

np with that.

p.s: @ Coyote, nothing personal with you, i have to say that i like your style, just dude, dont try to flame, you are bad and so pathetic.

always friendly.

We were giving credits at the end, you have right about the credits, BUT we werent the only project that was "Stealing" codes from other projects or sites (like mxc) w/o giving credits. Also one rule of the internet says: if its shared, it belongs to all.

Well, if you had at least SOME respect, then you would add the credits.

Because the people that shared the codes had absolutely NOTHING to earn by doing it.

So, by adding their names at the simple commits, would be the least you could do to thank them.

Although if you are any kind of b*tch, then of course you will just add stuff and pretend to be professional.

Talking generally, not refering to anybody.

p.s: @ Coyote, nothing personal with you, i have to say that i like your style, just dude, dont try to flame, you are bad and so pathetic.

always friendly.

Well, I did not know that by being honest and telling the truth you become pathetic.

Because any normal person can understand that this IS the truth =]

I don't think so..

Noobish error(Work)

Anti-PHX protect chat(Normal Chat didn't work)

Anyway gl

update the topic new revision 113  and

I don't think so..

Noobish error(Work)

Anti-PHX protect chat(Normal Chat didn't work)

Anyway gl

Normal Chat Now Wokrs .. and if anyone can make better work than the staff of this project start  new project and start  fix with C/P and any way you like just help the people who need good pack  and stop it if you like post if you dont its simple close the broswer :/ i like the team i like flash he get baned and now is BACK and he update the pack for MxC and he had baned !!!  AND FOR ME  I Love The The team  <3 for me dreamproject is one of the most antihack for now ! Good Work