Looking for a CS Source Developer/Game Master for MaxCheaters [Linux]

Maxtor

Looking for a Counter Strike Source Developer/Game Master for MaxCheaters server based on Linux.

More details:

- A Game Master for our MaxCheaters CS Server.

- He will have FTP access to CS Server Files so he can edit them.

- Add custom addons like mani admin,plugins etc.

- Be 100% responsible for this Server.

If you think you can do it , pm me here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2

Just 1 correction, it's not "Game Master" . In counter-strike those who have ingame privilegies such as changemap ban user kick user slay user slap user are called admins [administrators]. :) GL finding someone but raelly a linux server once set doesn't need a further developement. Only someone to look after the server for hackers etc.

Just 1 correction, it's not "Game Master" . In counter-strike those who have ingame privilegies such as changemap ban user kick user slay user slap user are called admins [administrators]. :) GL finding someone but raelly a linux server once set doesn't need a further developement. Only someone to look after the server for hackers etc.

It does need plugi-ins, it does need sounds, quake options, serverscripts, events...You can't make someone Admin without adding mani-admin-plugin on the server.And no, it's not GM but you can make someone a Team Administrator, Spectator Administrator, Full Administrator, RCON Administrator, Fun Administrator bla bla bla..

GL Finding someone, tho it's too hard to find anyone to do this job.

PS. Server Panel > VAC Security: ON

This name "Game Master" can be used in any game.

You're right what you said.

It does need plugi-ins, it does need sounds, quake options, serverscripts, events...You can't make someone Admin without adding mani-admin-plugin on the server.And no, it's not GM but you can make someone a Team Administrator, Spectator Administrator, Full Administrator, RCON Administrator, Fun Administrator bla bla bla..

GL Finding someone, tho it's too hard to find anyone to do this job.

PS. Server Panel > VAC Security: ON

Plug-ins are SO HARD TO ADD  . A server without Mani Mod aint cool unless its a private server for tournaments. And please do you seriously think you need a whole developer for that? Seriously... CS Server structure is just waay to easy and it doesn't require a pro to do it. Every child with enough knowledge of "what is that" can do the job.

Plug-ins are SO HARD TO ADD  . A server without Mani Mod aint cool unless its a private server for tournaments. And please do you seriously think you need a whole developer for that? Seriously... CS Server structure is just waay to easy and it doesn't require a pro to do it. Every child with enough knowledge of "what is that" can do the job.

I think I have much more experience and skill in CSS Development, and trust me, it's really hard, but anyway, who cares!

BTW When I loged in 3aim-botters were playing with each other...VAC Secure is off...Wow!

I Remember Old MxC CS Source Every Day 0 Players Online >.>

:O Maybe because Maxtor forgot to give me FTP Access when I was developing it and I could add NOTHING?How should the server get people when no addons were added.

From the second day the server had 18/24 slots, but after that, we had to re-install the server and everything got lost.

So, please shut the fck up and stop saying bullshit

Maxtor that's right ,there is not need for an Adminstrator that has access to the files to do whatever he wants and control the server.You just need to read some instructions and you control the server yourself that's it.

Maxtor that's right ,there is not need for an Adminstrator that has access to the files to do whatever he wants and control the server.You just need to read some instructions and you control the server yourself that's it.

Haha funny.