Looking for a CS Source Developer/Game Master for MaxCheaters [Linux]

Maxtor

Ohh...finally nick you decided CS Source server... :-\ I think that you are wrong....If you change your mind and believe that a non-steam server is better than a source server then pm me  ;) .

[EDIT] You cant do a source server to non-steam server ;)

:O Maybe because Maxtor forgot to give me FTP Access when I was developing it and I could add NOTHING?How should the server get people when no addons were added.

From the second day the server had 18/24 slots, but after that, we had to re-install the server and everything got lost.

So, please shut the fck up and stop saying bullshit

Which were one night-stand friends oh come on ... for like 2 weeks it was 0/24

Which were one night-stand friends oh come on ... for like 2 weeks it was 0/24

If Maxtor hadn't deleted the cfg files, I would show you that 13/18 players were from Foreign countries and not from Greece, but people speaking without evidence in this forum is something very usual.

• 3 weeks later...

@HotMaN

It is possible a CS:S to be non-steam, did it before but was pain in the ass the Linux libs.

@Maxtor

I would assista as I have great Linux knowledge and I am a medium CS player but I have no time. Still I am open to any questions on Linux management.