[Discuss] Lineage II: Dying or Ressurecting?

Kamael the mega duper more gamao Super Chaotic throne 9.99

what's new?

new wedding dress and added 1 new same weapon

gj ncsoft

what's new?

gj ncsoft

same question goes for you too have you ever played gracia in retail server?

what's new?

gj ncsoft

I'll have to disagree.

Everyone can realise the big difference between Gracia Epilogue/Final and c4/c6.

And if you are talking about loljavas as Lain calls them, then you haven't played the REAL Gracia Final.

Just because l2j doesn't have 90% of the things that exist in REAL LINEAGE, it doesn't mean that Gracia is a failure.

Just wait till we got Territory wars :) I'm really curious how people will find that, and if it impacts the population of Gracia servers. Perhaps IL players should get interested :)

And I'm also wondering: Who of you did Kamaloka? Who of you actually have flown an Airship? Who of you have been in an Ekimus and/or Tiat Raid? Who of you played Territory wars? Who of you have done Oly's 3 vs 3? K, do those all, and then say if Gracia brought new things or not. Cause like 99% of you is just joining the crowd that screams it all sucks blabla, all assumptions, opinions based on 0 arguments. Only one way to give an objective opinion: play it yourself.

And I'm also wondering: Who of you did Kamaloka? Who of you actually have flown an Airship? Who of you have been in an Ekimus and/or Tiat Raid? Who of you played Territory wars? Who of you have done Oly's 3 vs 3? K, do those all, and then say if Gracia brought new things or not. Cause like 99% of you is just joining the crowd that screams it all sucks blabla, all assumptions, opinions based on 0 arguments. Only one way to give an objective opinion: play it yourself.

Could not agree more.

Just this.

Lineage III may save the situation.But as far as I heard of it, it's still under construction...

And well, gracia is not that bad.It's the Kamael which destroyed L2, as from my point of view.I never had problems with the new areas, the new weapons, pets and all the rest of the stuff.And you know what? Since kamael arrived and many people didn't like them, NCSoft tried to put many special uber features (which I don't think, they're good) to save the situation but they didn't make it, and statistics show the fact.NCSoft Lineage 2 population is being decreased lately (as I've seen in some sites) and that's a fact for me and it's something normal for the reasons I've put above.

-Blane

NO!neither will i do^^ L2 has nothing to offer me anymore.i was asked to post my opinion about what lineage can do from now on.so i replied

btw the whole system is copied from wow.the char stats,inventory window,pvp system

btw2:territory wars already exist in wow since the very beginning of it ,so another copy :)

Lineage III may save the situation.But as far as I heard of it, it's still under construction...

And well, gracia is not that bad.It's the Kamael which destroyed L2, as from my point of view.I never had problems with the new areas, the new weapons, pets and all the rest of the stuff.And you know what? Since kamael arrived and many people didn't like them, NCSoft tried to put many special uber features (which I don't think, they're good) to save the situation but they didn't make it, and statistics show the fact.NCSoft Lineage 2 population is being decreased lately (as I've seen in some sites) and that's a fact for me and it's something normal for the reasons I've put above.

-Blane

okay but lets face it the completely opposite happened in asia for example or russia the EU/NA retail servers just have development problems thats all so lineage as it is on RETAIL far rom dying since the population is still big.

-Blane

Agree. They released a failed race and tried to add new features which they also failed cuz L2 is an old game and it's graphics are kinda same as before and new things with outdated graphics makes it look silly. To fit the new features with the game, l2 must be reworked and change its gameplay and graphics.

btw the whole system is copied from wow.pvp system

Are you kidding me dude?

Wow's PvP system has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Lineage's...

Come on..

in my opinion is dying after interlude, kamael ,hellbound

may l3 ressurect it

same question have you ever played it on retail server?