[Discuss] Lineage II: Dying or Ressurecting?

We aren't getting to anywhere actually we started discussing old things whle we should new ones. And as a main question you have will Epilogue be of any use to population growing or will it be another addon of Lineage 2.

I'll have to answer yes, It will be nothing special a rise in popularity will  not occur until something in the game really changes . Will L3 Save it than? Can't tell we don't even know how it will look like so we cannot really tell. But you see there's still hope i'll allow myself to quote a Bulgarian philosopher "For something new to be born some old should die." You could translate it as you'd like. It's a 50/50 option for Lineage. Either it grows after Lineage 3 either it dies.

but the whole thing depends on tastes you cant say lineage is dying since everyone have different taste the result is just not valid its based on everyones tastes like many thing in l2j this is just a guessing

We aren't getting to anywhere actually we started discussing old things whle we should new ones. And as a main question you have will Epilogue be of any use to population growing or will it be another addon of Lineage 2.

I'll have to answer yes, It will be nothing special a rise in popularity will  not occur until something in the game really changes . Will L3 Save it than? Can't tell we don't even know how it will look like so we cannot really tell. But you see there's still hope i'll allow myself to quote a Bulgarian philosopher "For something new to be born some old should die." You could translate it as you'd like. It's a 50/50 option for Lineage. Either it grows after Lineage 3 either it dies.

Have you tested Epilogue to be telling this?

And also, tested it on any loljava, or retail?

Because if retail has very nice functions, then they can be somehow added on j.

But if it's just a boring Gracia Extension without any differences at all, then yes, I will have to agree that it is/was a failure.

The keyword of my message was change as i said if something doesn't really change I do not think L2 will get more populated atleast that's what I think.

who listen for new client ??? Line][Age II Freya Its The Next Update after Gracia Final

Look And Video

huh?

If you're talking about any new server, then you're officially offtopic =]

but the whole thing depends on tastes you cant say lineage is dying since everyone have different taste the result is just not valid its based on everyones tastes like many thing in l2j this is just a guessing

Well, yes, but since peoples' tastes are "i luv customs, other shits are for bored noobs", then you can estimate if it dies or not ;]

huh?

If you're talking about any new server, then you're officially offtopic =]

Well, yes, but since peoples' tastes are "i luv customs, other shits are for bored noobs", then you can estimate if it dies or not ;]

no thats why you cant!those who play lolservers with customs or with high stats where you have 10K++ p.atk and such are dont knoe absolutely nothing about lineage so as it is their opinion can not be considered as a valid point against or for something...

Have you tested Epilogue to be telling this?

And also, tested it on any loljava, or retail?

Because if retail has very nice functions, then they can be somehow added on j.

But if it's just a boring Gracia Extension without any differences at all, then yes, I will have to agree that it is/was a failure.

why you think that problem is on java. Problem is on L2 itself. is old and nothing new in game play, they are just changing "dresses".

no thats why you cant!those who play lolservers with customs or with high stats where you have 10K++ p.atk and such are dont knoe absolutely nothing about lineage so as it is their opinion can not be considered as a valid point against or for something...

People die, so newly born babies can replace them.

Same happens in lineage.

Old players get bored of it, and leave (for any reasons).

Then, new ones come to replace them.

The result?

Old, good players, that know what lineage is, leave, and get replaced by newbie guys ;x

Well, at least that's my point of view ;]

why you think that problem is on java. Problem is on L2 itself. is old and nothing new in game play, they are just changing "dresses".

That's right .

Well lolplayers or not, they still count for the total development of the game.

Very well.

Create a simple Interlude server, and then log in it.

Take a look on what it has.

Cool, now create a Gracia Final one.

Do you know what you'll see?

LOTS OF: new areas, new features, new events, new protections, new packets, new characters(!), and many many new things!

So you can't say that changes aren't bein' made.

Very well.

LOTS OF: new areas, new features, new events, new protections, new packets, new characters(!), and many many new things!

Yea but these features doesn't fit to l2 cause it's old style and it will remain like that. They should make L3 and make it completely new.

As Erol said it's only appear changes and some other shits from other games.

Very well.

those changes are made for making the game more comfortable and not to attract more ppl.

no client is a fail :P

its just someones opinion over it XD, tastes cant be discussed you know:P

L2 shouldnt be counted by the quality of homemade ucoz server, or the quantity. But by the quality and quantity of good servers. If u say that l2 is dead because of too many ucoz servers, its like ur ignoring some good projects that exist. Its not about greek or brazilian or anything. its just that no1 wants to spend his pocket money so he can create and build up one good project.

those changes are made for making the game more comfortable and not to attract more ppl.

What matters is that they finally manage to attract them, even if most of them have never played l2 again.

Yea but these features doesn't fit to l2 cause it's old style and it will remain like that. They should make L3 and make it completely new.

L3?

What else can be added in order to make it better?

After our discussion here what I realised, is that most of you hate everything that has been added till now, which means that you'll hate what comes next.

ok i nearly wrote something that i promised i dont do again...

just a question for both of you have you ever played gracia in retail server?