[Share] Unichat - Gracia: Epilogue

Fyyre

For those who don't know...

Unichat is a modification of L2 files, which will allow you to write/read unicode characters in L2 chat.

For Example:

If I'll write in L2 chat: Сообщение ("Message" in Russian), I won't see it in L2 chat. With this file I will be able to read/write in other that latin based languages.

I hope this helped someone...

so if i write ciao in l2 chat will appear hello?XD nah i am sure that i understood wrong...someone can explain better?

so if i write ciao in l2 chat will appear hello?XD nah i am sure that i understood wrong...someone can explain better?

with this you are able to write/read in other languages than latin based languages.

its for non english letters.... greek etc......

with this you are able to write/read in other languages than latin based languages.

Yep,for exampe in portuguese i can use [ não,é,você,`a,] etc... With no errors :)

Yeap but only if other guys have the same patch will be able to read your text.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes, other players have to get this patch too in order to read, but I think it's not a problem if server is with patch or updater...

Ofc if you will be using this by your own, then idk, maybe start a topic on server forums where you play at, so others can DL it too.

Yeap but only if other guys have the same patch will be able to read your text.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

not true... i tested it and u can see greek without it... but u cant type.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...