[Share] AIO NPC for Gracia CT2.4 (By Allen)

Hi All, here another Share, this is a AIO NPC Service for  Gracia EPILOGUE. Well The picture Explain Better. Something important is the Subclass system, this ones is the real subclass system from game All in One, so u dont need the proper Grand Master To add any Subclass, also have a Class Master, editable into config script section. and others things.

picturewh.jpg

AIO NPC Download

NPC was shared first time here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=83421.0 for gracia Final.

This Npc was tested on L2jServer CT2.4 successfully.

Credits:

- Allen for AIO NPC.

- 007Florin for update to Epilogue.

Nice man for your adapt work!!But did you ask Allen to make the changes??

no i didnt asked, I tried to install that AIO on epilogue and i saw an error from script and i updated script to epilogue and shared it for those who need it.

No Problem :), thanks for sharing, but well, I've been working on improving the efficiency of the script, basically eliminating the consultations with the database. besides some updates with some Buggs. i will post new changes soon (gracia and epilogue).

Nice npc and credits to you for making it for the lastest L2 but one think with buffs the timing is not very long 19 minutes and 1 minute songs on rinnias buffer you were able to disable timer can this be done on this npc ?