The Perfect Script for IG Walker-> Adena Exploit

knoxville

Really nice share, but im my honest opinion. You should have made atleast 20 posts required to read this.

If you don't, that's how all the GM/owners of servers (especially DN) read the exploits & then are able to fix thoose exploits.

Then again.. Who am I to say what you should do  ;D

Then again believe me, if Drake ( main admin of DN ) is searching here for exploits in his server he can pay to see all posts and find your "secret bugs"

Then again believe me, if Drake ( main admin of DN ) is searching here for exploits in his server he can pay to see all posts and find your "secret bugs"

Believe me, I've been speaking with one of the current GM of the server nightmare from (Dragon-Network)

I remember him saying it was strange that the adena exploit wasnt shared at maxbastards & that they couldn't fix it unless they knew it

I also remember he was the one telling me when it was here

i have a problem with it on l2x..anyone was able to successfully exploit it ? i run l2phx, i tick adena.txt, i load the game, i go to a grocery store in oren, i buy 1 dye for 13800 adena, i buy 1000 more for the same price, i delete 1 of them, i sell to the npc for a lower price...nothing happens...am i doing something wrong ? (l2x uses gameguard)..i tried the script with hlapex..same thing happens..