L2Jserver Compiled Revisions - High Five (Beta & Stable)

as I know, there is no plans to work in GOD yet ;)

specially since GOD is now F2P :P

ya is f2p i played and i left

bcz is full of bots/walkers+lag+50% players left

so then if no plans for GOD why this

http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=24187

why creating fake hope on users uh??

anyway... nvrmind

i guess is time to left L2 i think...

if you consider false hope, is because you don't help in development at L2J Community ;)

there is some GOD contributions already in forum, where are your ones ? xD

i know how to use SVN+Ecplise=Compile

but all i can handle is XML tweaking

i dont know anything about Java Lang

@etherian we are open source, are those forks you mention open source?

We have made a lot of refactors, in High Five that were required in L2J since a loooooooong time and they were ignored/avoided.

You have a problem with names, before there wasn't "BETA" branch and people used untested stuff everyday, now we created a branch to let users know that it's zero-day releases and suddenly all changed? No, it didn't change, is just another name.

There was a lot of people that were against L2J moving to Goddess of Destruction because the game changed a lot or because it's free now.

Also there is a lot of people that complaints that L2J never "completes" (with quotes because we all know that is not really possible) a game version, and all missing features are kicked to the next version (and if they are removed they never get to be implemented).

You guys need to make up your mind, you want stable complete version? Test High Five beta and report bugs and it will get stable and finished faster than ever.

You guys need to make up your mind, you want stable complete version? Test High Five beta and report bugs and it will get stable and finished faster than ever.

i only want to make simple pvp server with custom farm

i don´t need all features like low lvl quest and many more

that only make server heavy and laggy :P

: P

Soon we will have 2 packs for each chronicle

1 pack for Hr pvp servers without the new quests etc, without low level mobs cause it only makes the server laggy

and a 2nd pack for the lowrates where everything (should) be working :p

Guys , help me out , please , I'm getting really nervous because of this.

I'm trying to make a custom mob ( exp so you can get instant level 85 ) and I used Gremlin template.

Anyway , not hard to make , but when I spawn it on the server , I can't see the name above the npc , but I see it when I click.

What's wrong ?

shot00023l.png

I don't get it :|

Forgot :

INSERT INTO `npc` VALUES ('40000', '18342', 'Gremlin', '1', 'Vote', '1', 'LineageMonster.gremlin', '10.00', '15.00', '1', 'male', 'L2Monster', '40', '39.745190000000000', '40.000000000000000', '2.000000000000000', '0.900000000000000', '40', '43', '30', '21', '20', '20', '29', '2', '8.47458', '44.44444', '5.78704', '29.59016', '253', '4', '333', '0', '0', '0', '20.00000', '50.00000', '0', '1');

Hello guys i have this error... when i try register my server i have 2 server and to the Fya server its working to registered and when i try on my Hi5 server it doesent work this error ....

2mn42uh.jpg

I wait for your help pls xD

Thanks in Adv

for [AoH]Kratos  sry dude i cant help i have no idea at all why that happens

Hello guys i have this error... when i try register my server i have 2 server and to the Fya server its working to registered and when i try on my Hi5 server it doesent work this error ....

2mn42uh.jpg

I wait for your help pls xD

Thanks in Adv

that GUI interface suxx imo

use old batch system to register GS with HexID.txt file

then copy the number and check into DB where table Gameservers and if is different just paste the new ID

and done

Soon we will have 2 packs for each chronicle

1 pack for Hr pvp servers without the new quests etc, without low level mobs cause it only makes the server laggy

and a 2nd pack for the lowrates where everything (should) be working :p

cool w8 for that :)

Why i get this serror all time when i try to Build it?

G:\Eclipse Indigo Server\workspace\L2J_DataPack_BETA\build.xml:64: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svn": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Someone give me an explication pls, thanks !

same problem guys i cant build:/

i already saw that but still same problem zoey adviced  me to add sub1.8 but still nothing

http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=25218