[Guide]Navicat Part 1 Accounts

Alloz Maxcheaters If you all know for create one server you must have one navicat The database

first we must download it from here http://www.navicat.com/

54672371.jpg[/url]

if you see right in photo have lot of tamples all this is from one server here we tell for accounts :

Accounts : There is the directory who the accounts from game going there is all the accounts

if you create the account here

68380688.jpg

Here is the tample photo

83960318.jpg

Id : is the name of your account in lineage

Pass : If you see in photo the navicat crypt the pass for some reason's and protect the account of user's

Per: Is The permissions or the access who have one player in game if the player have 0 is normal player if the player have more Is one (Staff Member)

Ip : Is the last ip who the player's played last

Credits :Devangell

one guide but if you see is part one -.-

ya but guide for what?i mean seriosly you write down whats alredy explained eg lastip need an explanation?or access_level?

ya but guide for what?i mean seriosly you write down whats alredy explained eg lastip need an explanation?or access_level?

its for all tamples of navicat but for my wrong i posted fast ;@

This guide is really wonderful! I was busting my head off to determine what each slot means. And now i see! lastip means the last ip (how couldn't i think of that) and access_level is the access level! Great! You saved me a lot of work, thanks man! Although i'm afraid that you might be wrong with the password part. You see the thing is that my password is 'fluffy' but it shows up in the navicat as some random junk. Is that normal? Anyway I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. Chow!

This guide is really wonderful! I was busting my head off to determine what each slot means. And now i see! lastip means the last ip (how couldn't i think of that) and access_level is the access level! Great! You saved me a lot of work, thanks man! Although i'm afraid that you might be wrong with the password part. You see the thing is that my password is 'fluffy' but it shows up in the navicat as some random junk. Is that normal? Anyway I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. Chow!

loled hard.

Seriously Devangell, sorry but it sucks.

We know that... Can u tell us what we have to do to decode the password???!

You should use logic and store unencrypted password somewhere when you get it (when account is created, or, if you have no other choice, when someone tries to log in to the account).

Anyway, by default, passwords are B64 encoded SHA1 encrypted hashes. It's a one-way encryption, but recently they discovered collisions in the algorithm, so you should search for up-to-date SHA1 cracker (brute force or xieve), or use rainbow tables. However, if you weren't an idiot used logic, you wont ever need to decrypt the hashes.