Regarding Bits&Bytes Engine.dll

KarmaLog

Bits and Bytes engine.dll is packed with PECompact 2.53 . But what is PECompact?

PECompact is a utility that compresses Windows 9x/NT4/w2k portable executables (EXE, DLL, SCR, OCX, etc..) significantly while leaving them 100% functional. PECompact’d applications occupy less disk space, cost less to distribute, are more fault tolerant, are loaded quicker across networks, decrease network traffic, and are more difficult to reverse-engineer and modify.

PECompact works by compressing the code, data, import directory, selected resources, and other portions of Windows portable executables. At runtime, the executable is rebuilt with no noticeable delay. In fact, compressed executables can actually load quicker in some cases because there is less data to be retrieved from the disk or network, which is usually the largest bottleneck. Both compression algorithms used by PECompact feature an optimized, 32bit x86 assembly language decompressor for maximum data throughput.

This tool is highly configurable and gives the user a great deal of power to select what and how things are compressed. PECompact also has unique plug-in support to allow users to supply their own encryption/decryption procedures or special functionality to compressed executables.

PECompact can be found here:

http://www.bitsum.com/

Dn sas eipa...Simera o Artec mou tin eipe sto forum oti ego eimai se ola ta site me exploits kai bots....a0xx0ax0xa0ax0axax0

To 8ema einai oti dn mporoun na me vroun me bot giati ton main char dn ton botaro....Tora sou li8ike i aporia Artec???les na eimai toso koufeto pou na anevaza ton main char me bot???

Alla exo 2 buffer pou exoun paei 40 lvl me bot....kai malista xparan sta meri me ton perisotero kosmo!!!!

Maxtor prosexe ligo Gm's eye is here... :P :P

oraia kante unpack to engine.dll kai kante to upload edo..

meta sas brisko to token kai to protocol version..

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE WAY TO UNPACK ENGINE.DLL WITH PECOMPACT?

• 2 weeks later...

thelo na rotiso kati gia to engine tou bnb. to kano unpack me to hex tool alla den mporo na vro to address tou token kai tou protocol. ekana oti leei sto post: <<how to hex engine>> alla den iparxoun oi sigekrimenes adress sto engine tou bnb.kamia idea gia to pos tha proxoriso???

Find any hex editor, with search by ASCII abilities ..Example Hex editor: Free HEx Editor XVI32

Client side:

Open ..\LineageII\System\Network.dll (Engine.dll for C2 or C3) go to 0x41138 or find by ASCII string "-%&@!" (without quotes):

There we see "[;'.]94-31==-%&@!^+]", it is full, default auth key for LineAge2 C1. In order to login to your server you have to find the exact key.An example of these keys can be found in L2Walker's Folder "token.wp" at ts= bla bla. Copy and paste one of these keys to your engine.dll and test OR if you already can login to server with L2Walker, copy-paste the "ts" Hex numbers to your engine.dll.

Note: if you edit l2player's engine.dll you will find with your hex editor the word "E.X.C.E.P.T.I.O.N." instead of "[;'.]94-31==-%&@!^+]"

If you use XVI32 click Ctrl+G and put in decimal this: 6087300 .At the right you can see the Encryption key, at the left there is the Hex part (similar as "token.wp").

auto ennoo kano oti leei o war kai den ginetai tipota den iparxoun ta parapano. oso gia to pe compact2 i moni epilogi pou exei einai to compress den mporo na do pouthena tin entoli unpack or uncompress gia na kano unpack to engine.dll

afou einai packed, pos tha breis afto pou psaxneis? to pecompact kanei packing, oxi unpacking. kai exei kai tin dinatotita custom enryption key, me kapoio plugin. den tha to breite etsi to token. sorry

afou einai packed' date=' pos tha breis afto pou psaxneis? to pecompact kanei packing, oxi unpacking. kai exei kai tin dinatotita custom enryption key, me kapoio plugin. den tha to breite etsi to token. sorry[/quote']

Can you give us some info of an unpacker program?

Thanks

afou einai packed' date=' pos tha breis afto pou psaxneis? to pecompact kanei packing, oxi unpacking. kai exei kai tin dinatotita custom enryption key, me kapoio plugin. den tha to breite etsi to token. sorry[/quote']

nai to ksero auto file max alla den mas dinete kapoia pliroforia gia unpack prog.den leo oti ta thelo olla etoima alla exo riksei mia matia se kapoia alla site alla den exo vrei kati na mou kanei.toulaxiston give me something to look for.exo mpei sto noima tis olis diadikasias apla mou diafeugoun kapoia pragmata. :roll: :roll: :roll:

opoiadipote voithia tha einai xrisimi.tnx