Regarding Bits&Bytes Engine.dll

KarmaLog

Try also this http://rapidshare.de/files/10890919/TokenProtocol_engine_v2.rar.html

U just find the engine.dll and it gives u the token and protocol!

Can anyone plz help me with the e-global server and post all data that I can make the bot work there?

i have the same problem with e global.although i have found the correct token ( i think i did) i cant connect.I its something aobut the set.ini pls someone ????

Try also this http://rapidshare.de/files/10890919/TokenProtocol_engine_v2.rar.html

U just find the engine.dll and it gives u the token and protocol!

Can anyone plz help me with the e-global server and post all data that I can make the bot work there?

i have the same problem with e global.although i have found the correct token ( i think i did) i cant connect.I its something aobut the set.ini pls someone ????

I used the token protocol and found the new token for e-global too, but the walker still wont work!I dont know why!

I dont think its the set.ini, because protocol and ip are the same!I am not sure about the port!Also I am curious about the token options.ini if

OffSet=$005362F8

GMFix=1

Rename=1

these 3 up here have something to do with the login!

Also although I found a new token for e-global windows tell me that the engine.dll hasnt been modified since 3 november 2005!

There must be something that has to do with the new l2launcher!

they have changed the login method. I think they use double tokens, on none of them. But L2Walker is not made to use this way.Maybe a patcher will do the job. But we are off topic.

• 1 year later...