[Trick] Defend your base more safely

Hello guys, i know that some of you might find this trick useless, while others might find it usefull ... Anyway, this has saved me lots of times :D

This trick works with batrider and a little harder with puck.

Simply, if you are batrider, use firefly and fly above THE MIDDLE of  an ancient of war or ancient of lore or ancient of wind or tree of life    (and a little harder above THE MIDDLE of an ancient protector. These are the buildings that let the trick work)

Stay above THE MIDDLE of the building until firefly ends. You will be stuck there. However, melees will not be able to attack you ^^.

You can do the same with puck's illusory orb and ethereal jaunt combo.

Have fun  :P

Thats ..omagad good since if everyone of your enemies is a melee. GJ +1 karma for your general work in this section , keep it up.

Amazing was easy with batrider,but one question if i will wanna with another hero will be the same or will not be so easy?

Amazing was easy with batrider,but one question if i will wanna with another hero will be the same or will not be so easy?

It can be done with several heroes with simiral skills, but only when a glitch happens. For example, some weeks ago i was playing mirana and i used leap. I got stuck at the top of the frozen throne. Batrider is a new hero and such bugs/tricks happen.

isnt it possible for a hero with dagger to go anywhere in a place like this??..so its for any hero xD

No it isn't.. Only if rare glitches take place.. But they are as rare as puck becoming infinite invurenable by using his third skill