Do you want Shop? Yes or No.

Maxtor

Do you want Shop? Yes or No.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Shop? Yes or No.

• Yes
    • No

Also phoenix , i forgot to say that reqular members cannot give adenas to other members so ?

How the spammers could be found?

Like i said before , they will take tickets to banland and not adenas.

So , what's the point of removing this shop?

Maxtor will take euros too from the adenas that members will donate.

So , what's the point of removing this shop?

Maxtor will take euros too from the adenas that members will donate.

- what's the point of having this shop ? lame sticky topics , more VIP members so making exploits "cheaper" (ξεπούλημα) and the only good is the Custom title nothing else. plus we will earn low-quality posts am i wrong?

- ye and i say that you can make fast adena buy giving 25 euro and with a few posts sticky done. am i wrong ?

plus that normal members can't send adena isn't a big problem.. don't think like you are on a x1 server or smth just thing that will happen in the future (1 week/1 month/6 months)

- what's the point of having this shop ? lame sticky topics , more VIP members so making exploits "cheaper" (ξεπούλημα) and the only good is the Custom title nothing else. plus we will earn low-quality posts am i wrong?

- ye and i say that you can make fast adena buy giving 25 euro and with a few posts sticky done. am i wrong ?

if you reatrd enough to pay for it yes :D

hes banned next

he has 2nd account plus he isn't only one

plus we love bot votes

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=70523.msg794806#msg794806

:D

plus that normal members can't send adena isn't a big problem.. don't think like you are on a x1 server or smth just thing that will happen in the future (1 week/1 month/6 months)

I bet no one can stick a topic with adena this month.

I bet no one can stick a topic with adena this month.

I bet that you forgot that you can buy adena with euro plus a friend can give ya plus don't think for today and next day only... think the cons and the pros on the future too

Noone will donate to sticky his topic.

And if he do so , moderators will see that { x } topic is useless so the member who donated to sticky his topic , get owned.