TRICK HAVE A GM CHAR WITHOUT ADMIN KNOW IT!!

Sponz

:O thnx for share but i think admin can see on database :S

thats just the thing.... you delete items from database, but till you engage the char update or whatever.. you still have the items.. (alltho then relog or inventory update makes it go away)

i agree with these who say that admins should use gm watcher! maybe some gm create a secret char and always pvp pk with other ppl in game! and gm have full items!

helo guys  :)

today i will show you how to have a gm char without admin know it!! :P {IF YOU ARE GM IN A SERVER OFC...}

well it is very easy!!want to have ++ without gm catch you??xaxa  very easy ;)

ok take anything you want and enchant it..

now because gm can see your ++ items i will show you a way to avoid that!!!

first you have to create a bot ok.. PUT your ++ items in the skills bar and trade the bot..put the ++ items on the trade windows but dont press ok yet wear your ++ items and then press ok.

you will see that your items are gone but your stats are the same!!!SO if gm check you he is going to finD nothing!!!  ;)

Now I will show you how to stuck skills without gm knows it  ;)

if you didnt understood something you can ask me whateever you want..

have a nice day!! ;D

ok add a toggle skill on your char for example aegis stance,arcana power,arcana agillity,soul guard,guard stance!!ok then activate the skill and remove it with your gm without deactivate the skill with your char!!... !!You will see that the skill is going to stuck after the rr the skill will gone but you can try it after rr !!! that works on interlude 100% Unfortunatelly i cant help you with the other skills  :'(

credits for the first trick goes to ---->fakoykas...

credits for the second trick goes to me and IiIPaNtS0IiI

sry for my english again but i am trying do the best for you!!  ;)

if you did not understood something you can ask me whatever you want...

have a nice day!!

I use the first one since l2j has started.

You can also do it by selling it to your bot with private  store buy or warehouse deposit.

However,if you equip an item or cast an abnormal state,the bonus is gone.

This is too hold, also the status disappears if you log off, take some buff or debuff, even a potion so it is useless, and u'll get caught, ofcourse if you have the luck that this is not already fixed.