So... WTH

Flavio

the dyes must be reversed :D

+5dex, +4con, -9str... daggers are skill based and don't need p.atk.

for buffs just the important ones: haste, zerk, g. shield, song of champion, agility... thats my idea

but vs mages you have to boost m.def and mental resistance (sleep, hold...) and ofc the pots(dark, holy, wind, fire...) in gracia

P.S.: and i forgot... use those skills that canceles enemy's target of you... its useful and furstrating for player that you PvP against :D

try dex+4/str-4 and wit+5

WIT +5? Isnt that Casting for Mages? Anyway i cant draw mage dyes on fighter, not working :P

help on skill recovery

try wit+/int-  not men-

then if in your server doesn't work for mammon dyes try the normal ones.

I did try. You cant draw mages one on fighter class. I tried with that trick too but not working :P

i always drawed wit+ on dagger

At a gracia final i couldn't draw the mammon dyes but the normal ones ye.

No idea, mabye can't draw it at your server.

w/e

I did test like 10+ times results was same, and by saying that i didnt meant on you... I was saying for ta*ds like Uberpwn.

did i insulted you? i just said that you are not skilled to kill a sph with a dagger, ROFL.

don't go mad, or i will report for flame ;)

btw, i gave you my opinion, just play... you will not become "pro" in here

did i insulted you? i just said that you are not skilled to kill a sph with a dagger, ROFL.

don't go mad, or i will report for flame ;)

btw, i gave you my opinion, just play... you will not become "pro" in here

1. I didnt say u flamed me

2. You didnt post any HELP and this is HELP REQUEST SECTION

3. I DIDNT ASK FOR SOMEONE TO TEACH ME! Since i am new to gracia i tough daggerist got weaker in Gracia(s). Cause in Interlude i can more then just kill the sph

4. I dont give a sh*t what will you report, ok? I didnt say anything about you. Did i say you are n00b? I didnt. I just told you didnt just not help me, you made me nervous, thats it. Next time try to be more helpful.

I didnt ask for pro to teach me i asked am i doing something wrong cause sometimes i forgot a REALLY IMPORTANT thing, and i dont get it like few hours until i punch myself with a baseball staff. Sometimes i dont wear 1 part of armor so armor dont get full effect like lets say + 4Dex and i am nervous and ask myself wtf why is my atk.speed so low until i get i didnt wear helmet or w/e part for full effect.

/Closed. (Especially you made me nervous by posting this, rofl, close)

So please, dont post again replies with no help to me. I mean you did help me, you told me Im newbie, thats help too, i was not aware of that. Thanks for your big and kind help :) (By the way i knew that, yes, i am a normal player, i never call myself a 'pro' and i wont until i be like one)