So... WTH

Flavio

Hello there well i never played Gracia Final Before (I mean i did before, when it came out, i played like 3 gracia final servers)

So i have a question for Gracia Final...

Theres no chance for Adventure to beat facking Necromancer or SpellHowler?

Here are some information

Adventurer

- 2k M.def

- Vesper Light Set

- Vesper Dagger * Crit. Dmg.

- Buffs - Full (Without Berseker! But i tried to beat them also with berseker its the same result - M.def with berseker 1750.)

- Selfbuffs - Tried with Focus Power and Focus Chance | Using Vicious Stance

- Deadly Blow +10 | Vicious Stance +10 | (Skill enchant)

- Dyes: STR -4 | DEX +4 . . . STR -4 | CON +4

- 12k HP

- 1.1k Attack Speed (without berseker)

- Boss Jewelery +6

SpellHowler

- 1700 - 2000 P.def (max)

- Vesper Robe

- Vesper Staff (Acumen i guess) +6

- Buffs - Full

- SelfBuffs - Empowering Echo, Arcane Power etc

- Drain HP +10 and Hurricane +10 - We tried to PvP/Duel without him using Drain HP i still lost rofl!

- Boss Jewelery +6

Necro

- I dont remember, he had staff +16 and i still lost...

So whats wrong? Please no n00b answers, i ask only skilled players here. I dont want someone to tell me OMG nub use robe to better dmg ^^

By the way, i saw a strange thing, every second duel we did - When i used 3-4 skills (Deadly Blow, Lethal Strike) i didnt dmg him rofl. It was beginning of the duel - i used 4-5 skills and he still got Full CP (maybe 1k dmged from 5+ facking skills rofl)

So can someone tell me WTH is this? Mage owns Adventurer every time + he have still some HP left like 2k+.

Also when i duel with Archers i own them (theres no strange thing with skills - like no dmg from 5+ skill lol) and i got left 6k+ everytime lol!

Use dark potions & Attributes, this might help

Also, use ressist buffs, if u use all the dark ressist buffs they will do like 200~ dmg >.>

Use dark potions & Attributes, this might help

Also, use ressist buffs, if u use all the dark ressist buffs they will do like 200~ dmg >.>

- Yeah forgot about that but there is none in GM shop

-  I have Resist Wind,Water,Fire,Poison,Elemental etc.

He dmged 1.2k - 1.5k i think.

So i think its impossible, from 4-6 skills i dmged him 0 demage - it didnt even say you delivered XXX damage - Only You use Deadly blow or you use Lethal Strike etc. PS This is sometimes happening, not always

- Yeah forgot about that but there is none in GM shop

There are 2 npcs, at aden and at rune. Search for them, they cost like nothing.

-  I have Resist Wind,Water,Fire,Poison,Elemental etc.

He dmged 1.2k - 1.5k i think.

And how much u did? if u did less than 1k, then server is unbalanced.

There are 2 npcs, at aden and at rune. Search for them, they cost like nothing.

And how much u did? if u did less than 1k, then server is unbalanced.

Well i think i did less - Cause if i crit 1k+ every skill or every second i would own him like before 30 minutes. Going to test AGAIN tomorrow and reply here. And when i told its unbalanced the mage told me No,No learn your class, very balance omg... He also told me not to use Focus Power/Chance :S

Searching atm for NPCs!

Edit: Founded - Now tomorrow testing dmg.

it sounds strange coz in gracia dagger become stronger :O anyway if u use divine power and unholy protection necro it's not so strong.speaking about the tactic use mirage,trick and switch to cancel their target,run fast or use shadow step when u are close to him bluff and back stab,with a good weapon as vesper u have to do something like 3k.ah another thing put attribute stone on ur weapon and on ur armor to increase ur damage and increase ur elemental resistence

maybe sh has enchanted passive skills for m atk, casting and stuff.... but that doesnt increase that much :)

just a thought =)

enchanted passive skills for m attack and casting?

are u kidding me?

enchanted passive skills for m attack and casting?

are u kidding me?

i'm not kidding you :/

you are able to enchant passive skills on fighters allso: atk speed, p def, evasion...

I dont know Im new to gracia final and the icon was different from normal haste... Anyway its not metter i have some haste on 10.

Super Haste is GM skill and it's present since C1 if I recall it correctly....

Maybe you have Boost Atk. Speed =)

i can just tell you that well played SH can own adventure on IL ( and it is shit for dagger vs mage/dagger owns there) but mine advice to you is use trick/switch, mirrage, and probably ask him maybe he got earth resist that fuck dagger /dance/antharas/ or atribute i dont know, also maybe server isnt balanced since you should atleast hit for 1.3-1.5k but i dont know... its hard to tell when you dont know is it off or java, and too much posibbilites...