Me , Krash and Ventic would you play on L2Prof? [Comment]

This server wont have future like all the servers you hosted so far with the empty promises "It will be for longer this time".

i am not hoster so it wont qq

Same shit you're involved with it so it will close no future at all. No hopes too.

yea k.

Ok now we're waiting Krash to confirm :O //locked till then

@DreaM , everybody cares for ur opinion

i will join if will be interlude with 1 custom armor and custom weapon ofc balanced.

armors and weapons like L2Thunder if you remember it.server will rocks if be like a L2Thunder.

not a failure like a lot of servers.

i will join if will be interlude with 1 custom armor and custom weapon ofc balanced.

armors and weapons like L2Thunder if you remember it.server will rocks if be like a L2Thunder.

not a failure like a lot of servers.

Never stick to the past cause the past belongs to the past and we don't belong to it.

Well imo make srv with 3 custom like 1set normal 2set Mid and 3rd Best :P And PPL can exchange ++pay more for each set ...

Also same with weapons :)

It's good Idea as in l2revolt is ^^

Well imo make srv with 3 custom like 1set normal 2set Mid and 3rd Best :P And PPL can exchange ++pay more for each set ...

Also same with weapons :)

It's good Idea as in l2revolt is ^^

well i understand the farm in revolt for get the Revolt armor,but if there will be a custom armor(the best one) do not do the farm so hard and long ..i mean that i wont spend 1 year to get 1 shit piece>_< without donate ofc

so , how about making some easy farm for a good armor?a bit better than s grade that will keep you non bored

so , how about making some easy farm for a good armor?a bit better than s grade that will keep you non bored

No ;P Make harder farm and make 3 sets ... as i said :P but not 1 year farm ... just some days xD

the team isnt pro?you know my knowpledge and speak?

I know you from l2rivals...

Your knowpledge*= im pro gm and i leave Reivel do everything thats why he dismissed you from the staff!

I wont join because i also know that it will close after 2 weeks..