[BOT] L2Vendetta

Versus

Stay in topic,discuss about my walker if u want not about others like Teh Gamers.Next time i will go all of u -1 karma,1st warning.

Posts deleted.

For Frozen it dosnt work i try the bakeicebypasser and it says "Component 'MSWINSCK.OCK'or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid " So help pls :).

U didn't follow the first instruction for both servers.After u follow the instructions the walker HAS to work.

U know my friend maykofaria if u know that here we are discussing about L2Frozen,Blood and vendetta u better not come and talking about Dragon network ok?

1st of all u should make another topic,but what i am saying?We have told many times that THERE IS NO WAY TO BYPASS BAKEICE.

2nd double posts are not allowed!

3rd i should go ur karma -1 but for first and last time i give u another chance.

4th post deleted.

I don't want to see something like this again.

sorry... i just asked becouse no one else can help :( ... so i think u could...

but thaks anyway... your work is great...

Dude why u think that we have help sections?But also if u search u will learn that there is no way to bypass bakeice (bakeice by turksauron it's not bypassing bakeice but another kind of protection).

Now i think that ur question is answered (can't bypass bakeice) but if in the future u want something else go at our help sections and be sure someone will answer u.

The WP506F doesn`t detect walker ...  What`s wrong ? :/

What's ur problem?It's not necessary to detect L2Walker.U can log in or i am wrong?

Nothing it's going wrong.

Now all works fine but .. at l2 Frozen when i want use global Gk at walker my walker it jams (block) Maybe it is protection ? Anyone know somethhing?

They edited a protection now...MAybe thats causing the problem but im not 100% sure i just tried it and i got the same thing.. i even got disconnect .

Now all works fine but .. at l2 Frozen when i want use global Gk at walker my walker it jams (block) Maybe it is protection ? Anyone know somethhing?

u cant use custom GK with OOG

i try it with  3diference servers frozen/vicious/blood

all time stuck there and my walker say <<not responding>>

teleport them with in the spot u want and then switch to walker