[Event] GFX Challenges - Ended

Goddess

Vote goes to: Flower

I voted you because: Your signature is more bright and more easy to see the effects and the awesome work.

And guys do not vote with wrong criteria, now we are voting for the best signature and no for the best friend.

Always Friendly, -Crash™

vote: Sofaki

Sorry but all the sigs of flower looks like the same for me(in color choosing, in "concept") also i like different things

Vote goes to: Flower

I voted because: omagad.

Seriously, it rox. It must be one of the best you have made till now. Excellent combination of colors, the text and the render is placed really good and the bg is interesting too.

Now about Sofaki's sig... Watafak?! It sux so fucking hard. After the failed giran painting one more loly sig by you Sofie. What's wrong with ya? I can't comment something specific, the whole sig is horrible.

Now about Sofaki's sig... Watafak?! It sux so -beep-ing hard. After the failed giran painting one more loly sig by you Sofie. What's wrong with ya? I can't comment something specific, the whole sig is horrible.

totally agree magaki13

Now about Sofaki's sig... Watafak?! It sux so -beep-ing hard. After the failed giran painting one more loly sig by you Sofie. What's wrong with ya? I can't comment something specific, the whole sig is horrible.

serioucly now you think that i make this to win? XD

you dont want to win -.- ( l o l )

for now no xD

but i will challenge flower in my theme xD

and i will make the best teh sign ever xD

i will have 8-0 votes xD muhaha i am bad xD

for now no xD

but i will challenge flower in my theme xD

and i will make the best teh sign ever xD

i will have 8-0 votes xD muhaha i am bad xD

:O kinky! so horny when chicks speak like that :D

serious mode: on