[Event] GFX Challenges - Ended

Goddess

I need 3 judges that will say the who's winner.

Don't try to avoid what happened now.

If you don't pick judges that none of you knows, there will still be "Corruption".

Don't try to avoid what happened now.

If you don't pick judges that none of you knows, there will still be "Corruption".

my judge will be MasterDisaster in the next challenge ;)

Its kinda friend vote. People vote for their friend cause they want to make them upset.

Comparing the 2 signatures i can't even understand which part is the render of sofaki's signature.

Challange me in animes imma pwn you.

totally agree one more time

they aren't vote with correct criteria

totally agree one more time

they aren't vote with correct criteria

This no is a GFX FORUM, not from me, but that is what all says, so who can give a correct criteria? all the events if some one vote for their friends, is corruption, in most of times ofc. but here is one example how one event go totally off topic. lol 4 pages and whe dont have a winner..

This no is a GFX FORUM, not from me, but that is what all says, so who can give a correct criteria? all the events if some one vote for their friends, is corruption, in most of times ofc. but here is one example how one event go totally off topic. lol 4 pages and whe dont have a winner..

Not my problem that you're blind?

Winner is SoFaKi!Congratulations

lol @ you guys

I wanna ask something the guys who voted for Sofie. Seriously, can you understand what's that mess?? I am still trying to recognise the render, rofl.

Be objective next time... If we'd rate them, I'd give 1/10 to Sofaki. Project's signatures are much better than this one. :X

It was supposed to vote according to the signatures, not to who's your friend.

Anyway, gl to the next duel.

P.S No, we don't have any deal with Flower for a blowjob or something, I just like the sig.

Well you said it kinda like:

"Why should i do something good,she's noob i'll do something sh.tty and let her win."

If we take it obviously and watch the both signatures its like 99.9% sure that mine is better effects and etc,do not get mad on me but thats the truth. Nobody of those who voted for you gave a real reason,only: i like dark colors lol.

nvm..

Winner is SoFaKi!Congratulations

i think we have xD