Happy New Year ;)

Coolis®

Happy new year

[GR]

Eutixismenos o neos xronos k oti epi9imoume as t exoume k mi 3exname pan ap ola IGIA!!

gia tous poromenous t l2 sas euxome o neos xronos na sas feri fotisi, alla oxi s sas, sta weapons sas m ena +65000 oplo k na ripernete opion 9elete stn srvr k meta apo dio meres na klisi o srvr k na klapsete :D

Happy New Year (!)

Where i will go?Nowhere .. i got sick of going busukia every signle year or going out with my familie..with some members of my family i havent ever seen before..(i am uncle of one girl that i never saw her mother , only heard about her)

Sooo , ciao cu at 24:00 till then , i prefer to go out with paniiikoc and some other dudes here in nikaia , and buy some souvlakia from grill house.

Happy New Year (!)

Where i will go?Nowhere .. i got sick of going busukia every signle year or going out with my familie..with some members of my family i havent ever seen before..(i am uncle of one girl that i never saw her mother , only heard about her)

Sooo , ciao cu at 24:00 till then , i prefer to go out with paniiikoc and some other dudes here in nikaia , and buy some souvlakia from grill house.

AHAHHAHAHAHA FAIL FAIL FAIL

24:00? LOL ROFLMAO!

This goes to my sig!!!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHA FAIL FAIL FAIL

24:00? LOL ROFLMAO!

This goes to my sig!!!!!

when the day ends?common sense mate ..

cu then for the hny

I will travel this new year Eve to see my girlfriend and spend my time with her!

Have a good time with your families and friends and i hope you get what you want in 2010.

Happy New Year!