[Addon]Blue Knife

™StarЯdoм®

hmm about credits , ask maxtor about credits -.-

Are you crazy?

You guys are c/ping the links and the images,posting them here with WRONG TAGS and you don't even add an explanation...

Come on.This is not the way that an uploader should be...

Are you crazy?

You guys are c/ping the links and the images,posting them here with WRONG TAGS and you don't even add an explanation...

Come on.This is not the way that an uploader should be...

what kind of explanation u want ? u dont even how to replace files ? :$

Someone who see's for the first time addons and wanna install them, needs a guide..

Take a look on FPSbanana that in the description of an addon they post an installation guide too.

pfff okay now you are out of the competion that kind of idiot arrogant never will be a stuff member.

you should consider yourself as top noob c/per since thats what you do along with a lot of retard since the top retard started this stupid competion...you NEED to put CREDITS otherwise its just 99% c/p...and for c/p you get nothing more than the truth "you are dumb"

pfff okay now you are out of the competion that kind of idiot arrogant never will be a stuff member.

you should consider yourself as top noob c/per since thats what you do along with a lot of retard since the top retard started this stupid competion...you NEED to put CREDITS otherwise its just 99% c/p...and for c/p you get nothing more than the truth "you are dumb"

It's C/p .... actually i have to put credits dont worry i edit my post and i put. So gtfo maxtor gave us a list of sites to c/p...