hidden bug?

v.v

The only way to find out a ListID is by accessing the server files? If so, how do people find out custom npcs ListID? Say you can't buy an item from the npc you want the ListID as everything is very expensive. Is there a way to find it?

I wasn't playing L2 when hlapex came out, so I never managed to get any experience with it. Working on it.

L2phx still works in many servers, but I can't get anything out of it. Managed to create a char with a packet though, useless (I think) but fun. About the 17k dyes on ground, still trying to figure it out. Tried to buy -1 dye (adding dyes on npc trade screen until dyes hit over 2.1kkk count, so it goes to -2.1kkk, then I went up to -1 and 0, but it's just a visual bug, it doesn't return any error nor it works anyway, waste of time).

Now I'll try going for L2phx.... too bad I have so few time... :(

yes you use the packet hack,  But they adena wipe so you use the script get the money then before they do the adena wipe you put that money into items or consumables then after adena wipe sell the items/ consumables... or use the script again^^

• 2 weeks later...