hidden bug?

v.v

Hi,

On dragon-network they are claiming that there is a bug and that some guys are exploitting it to get huge amounts of adena, and it's related with the dye shop of giran

wtfct8.jpg

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00033tk6.jpg

As you can see 17k of the dyes on the floor it's rly a huge amount of adena....

They says that the bug is in the C4 off

Does some one knows anything about it? And how does it work?

Maybe you buy those dyes and sell them back to the NPC for more adena. Maybe thats the bug. It may sound stupid but i might be right :O

It's not my pic, I dont play there, it was on the DNet forum

PS: Do you really think that some one will buy more than 100kk of dye to sell them back?

Or Maybe you buy the dyes from An npc in ivory tower or somewere and resell dunno something like these worked years ago with the Soulcrystals wich in every town they were for 1k the one i think (dont remember good) but in ivory tower you could buy them for 500 some there ^^

Or Maybe you buy the dyes from An npc in ivory tower or somewere and resell dunno something like these worked years ago with the Soulcrystals wich in every town they were for 1k the one i think (dont remember good) but in ivory tower you could buy them for 500 some there ^^

LOL, but you dont understand what I said? Take a look at DNet forum, a huge orgie is there about the exploit, it was (probably solved) but it should work on other C4+ servers :)