MaxCheaters Official CS:S Server 100 Tickrate 24 slots 24/7!

Bleik

Ye, it is serverside because I can play with my non-steam game in other servers too.

I asked one punk that has his server cracked but he blocked me  >:( That son of a ....  >:(

Anyway, I am still searching, in 10 minutes I am going for training in football and in 2 hours I'll be back..

Let's hope I find the god damn solution..

It's my second time developing a CSS server, the first one was on a steam one, not on a non-steam..

Damn it, but I won't give up, I will find the solution, but also Maxtor is needed so he can restart the server every time I tell him to, but now he is at work..So, if I find anything new even now, I can't test it because I can't restart the server..

So, please be patient :( I am doing my best and I think that the people (Mace, Kenji, Morian) that loged in today in the server can see that..

I am working hard for this project, so be sure I won't disappoint you..

Im playing with steam normal, so the other ppl have cracked CS:S and they cant play?

Ye, it is serverside because I can play with my non-steam game in other servers too.

I asked one punk that has his server cracked but he blocked me  >:( That son of a ....  >:(

Anyway, I am still searching, in 10 minutes I am going for training in football and in 2 hours I'll be back..

Let's hope I find the god damn solution..

It's my second time developing a CSS server, the first one was on a steam one, not on a non-steam..

Damn it, but I won't give up, I will find the solution, but also Maxtor is needed so he can restart the server every time I tell him to, but now he is at work..So, if I find anything new even now, I can't test it because I can't restart the server..

So, please be patient :( I am doing my best and I think that the people (Mace, Kenji, Morian) that loged in today in the server can see that..

I am working hard for this project, so be sure I won't disappoint you..

duuuuuuuude..... relax :D the server is perfect! :) we will support you all the way, cuz yeah it's awesome. i brought some guys in today antoniz, iraklizzz and i think they will bring more ppl in since they are well-known members ;)

w/e you want, even if it means me becoming an admin, i don't have a prob :)

duuuuuuuude..... relax :D the server is perfect! :) we will support you all the way, cuz yeah it's awesome. i brought some guys in today antoniz, iraklizzz and i think they will bring more ppl in since they are well-known members ;)

w/e you want, even if it means me becoming an admin, i don't have a prob :)

log now i am bored :D

Thanks for your support.

I found one small line in the non-steam patch files..

Waiting for maxtor to login and rr the server..

Hope it will work, let's pray and wait..

Thanks for your support.

I found one small line in the non-steam patch files..

Waiting for maxtor to login and rr the server..

Hope it will work, let's pray and wait..

nothing yet?:/

nothing yet?:/

ATM I am in an irc channel from members of a forum with cracks and steam development.

And they claim that they know how to crack a server (damn, if you see their forum, you will loose your mind guys, they are coding shits like pro developers :S) and now I am waiting one of em to login in my PC with Teamviwer and will see the results in some hours because Maxtor is off again and I guess he is off for work..

ATM I am in an irc channel from members of a forum with cracks and steam development.

And they claim that they know how to crack a server (damn, if you see their forum, you will loose your mind guys, they are coding shits like pro developers :S) and now I am waiting one of em to login in my PC with Teamviwer and will see the results in some hours because Maxtor is off again and I guess he is off for work..

are u gonna trust em like this?;/

i am sure we are talking about F_ _ _ _ _ _d

Yea, congratz everyone our first server ban, dimco!

Well, dude hacking in my server was not a good idea.

You could even hide your WH so I wouldn't be able to find out but you didn't, prefire behind doors, waiting me in spots while I was in slow walking..

That's not so smart!

7 Days Ban, because I didn't want to start my server ban list with a perm..

Me and Maxtor took some decissions.I will talk with him for another matter and some announcements about the server are comming.

Yea, congratz everyone our first server ban, dimco!

Well, dude hacking in my server was not a good idea.

You could even hide your WH so I wouldn't be able to find out but you didn't, prefire behind doors, waiting me in spots while I was in slow walking..

That's not so smart!

7 Days Ban, because I didn't want to start my server ban list with a perm..

Me and Maxtor took some decissions.I will talk with him for another matter and some announcements about the server are comming.

WoW you act like you have never seen a cheater and you didn't expect this to happen. lol

The server is just perfect guys! IMO its one of the best servers out there!

And i dont say that cause its MXC server and Sx hosts it, but because it realy is! 

The only prob is that it needs players. But since most of you are so stubborn about playing 1.6 then you wont be able to try it. Also many of you want non-steam.

GO BUY STEAM!

:D always friendly