[WTS] Interlude Server Pack [Java]

Hello ,

You are interested to open a LineageII server?We are offering you the best INTERLUDE PACK around .. many people can just confirm it because it was one pack of one of the bigest servers..How it came to my hands dont ask , big story..

So , it has its own Protection System .. Is .. ALMOST Unhackable..

We are saying the truth , every server has some problems . the only hack here is DDos so you will prolly need a firewall on your dedi server .. Do never believe thoose who says that their packs are Unhackable because its only created by 5 wannabe devs in 1 day..This pack has been created for around 5 months for thoose servers , so we have members that can confirm it.

Price of Pack with Protection : 100 (can be down to 80)

Price of Pack with Some Custom Systems too : 160 (can be down to 130) You have never sawn such codes

Price of Pack with Unique Events : 200 (can be down to 180) Never seen again events ..

Support for the first 2 Days : Optional +20 euros if you need help

Setup : Optional 20 More euros

We will not be creating codes for you , we only sell the pack .. Send me PM here

Who were the developer of this pack ?

@Offtopic, Good Luck.

If i say their names you will understand the name of the server.. but they where some of the best IL + Gracia Devs .. And yes Intrepid has done some work in too

If i say their names you will understand the name of the server.. but they where some of the best IL + Gracia Devs .. And yes Intrepid has done some work in too

Revenger is you, why you get banned from MxC Forum ?

@Ontopic, seems to be a good Pack, not the best.