What kind of drink(alcohol required) do you prefer??

mg13gr

Combining Alchool drink with energizing drinks i thinks it's girls job not ours ! No offense :o .

I will agree with that but i will totally disagree with

Every1 loves beer ? Outside it's cold ... if u drink a bottle of beer and you go outside in the next 5 mins you will want to take a piss ! And you must drink a lot to feel something. -1 for beer BUUU !

If you're speaking bout one man pride you should always talk for beer. It's the best alcohol eva. Cuz its really alcohol . Most of ya dudes dont even know what alcohol is. It is not a drink that makes you warm n after drinking a lot you forget shit no that's not alcohol that's crap and that's close to drugs.Beer allows you to taste the meaning of alcohol.

If you're speaking bout one man pride you should always talk for beer. It's the best alcohol eva. Cuz its really alcohol . Most of ya dudes dont even know what alcohol is. It is not a drink that makes you warm n after drinking a lot you forget shit no that's not alcohol that's crap and that's close to drugs.Beer allows you to taste the meaning of alcohol.

Aggree absolutely with ya..

Red Or White Sir?

Ontopic:

I don't like so much alcohol.But some times i drink GordonSpace,Beer ofc,Breezer

whatever ^^ both are wines :D

yell i agree with maniamike that every 5 mins you want to go for a piss.

but i agree with dream too