MaxCheaters 200x Retail like Server! ( GM Shop to A Grade )

XManton

Will you play ?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play ?

• Yes.
    • No.

In interlude you can use fist fury with bow angelic icon with bows and dagegr and shits like this... frenzy same ..

Seriously... it seems like noobie one.. AT L2 OFF we cant block angelic icon / fist fury, frenzy etc with bow, daggers, duals etc mengz.. chill & grow..

so basically you dont accept those who with no so you have only the yes! :D

mxc had a failure with l2 server before sad thing is human stupidity is too huge and you cant avoid it whats the point of fail again just with off pack not with l2j...

l2j mxc server had spooknof for developer thats why it was a failure, but this time we have one of the best l2off developer with a lot of knowledge in custom extenders etc..

l2j mxc server had spooknof for developer thats why it was a failure, but this time we have one of the best l2off developer with a lot of knowledge in custom extenders etc..

can you tell us who is???

Well, about the S grade, it will be better if you add the 60% Recipes in GM-Shop(not cheap), and also add the necessary Μats in Shop too.

An other idea is to make a NPC-Crafter, to help us.

What do you say ?

Hey man . We are talking about L2 OFF not L2J

So these unbalanced shits , won't work in OFF.

I said L2J because i dont think there is gracia final L2OFF pack. And i saw things like that working in l2off... anyway it was just my opinion i dont need to chill and grow cause if its Il i dont rly care...

OFC IL !!! all after IL is just sh1t. only the ppl who played prelude would agree with me ofc coz the ones that didnt play prelude dont know what was a real L2. (c3 FTW)

make a 100-150x (why would u do a 10000x server? in 10000 u get everything so easy and then after a week u stop playing coz its boring coz u dont have nothing to do or only to pvp. l2 is all about farming and ofc pvp but with the gear that u got with a hard work.)

ok i dont have nothing against 10000x if u dont have time to play etc

we all know that the oldest servers are the low/mid rates servers so make a 100-150x with 200-200x adena with no level penalty so u can power lvl ur chars, npc buffes with only 2nd job buff so u would make some money with cov, bd, sws, etc, i suggest walkers allowed in towns ONLY so the ppl who dont have a good pc can log his buffers with walker.(this feature had the old great l2vendetta and there were a lot of ppl online not only bots)

-about s grade armors. i dont rly mind if they are in shop or only by craft etc, just dont make it to farm really hard coz then the crybabies(the 10000x guys who dont know what real l2 is) will cry and emo quit coz it will be too hard to get a decent gear for them.

-raid boss jewels ofc not in shop LOL --> get us pvp for the epics!

-noble and sub quest --> make sub quest ratail like or put in shop only the 1st part itams. them make us do the 2nd part of the quest. Noble quest: make it retail like!!! if u want to be noble make the quest u crybabies its 1hour quest. Make barakiel lvl 80.

I think that u will get my point of view.

OFC IL !!! all after IL is just sh1t. only the ppl who played prelude would agree with me ofc coz the ones that didnt play prelude dont know what was a real L2. (c3 FTW)

make a 100-150x (why would u do a 10000x server? in 10000 u get everything so easy and then after a week u stop playing coz its boring coz u dont have nothing to do or only to pvp. l2 is all about farming and ofc pvp but with the gear that u got with a hard work.)

ok i dont have nothing against 10000x if u dont have time to play etc

we all know that the oldest servers are the low/mid rates servers so make a 100-150x with 200-200x adena with no level penalty so u can power lvl ur chars, npc buffes with only 2nd job buff so u would make some money with cov, bd, sws, etc, i suggest walkers allowed in towns ONLY so the ppl who dont have a good pc can log his buffers with walker.(this feature had the old great l2vendetta and there were a lot of ppl online not only bots)

-about s grade armors. i dont rly mind if they are in shop or only by craft etc, just dont make it to farm really hard coz then the crybabies(the 10000x guys who dont know what real l2 is) will cry and emo quit coz it will be too hard to get a decent gear for them.

-raid boss jewels ofc not in shop LOL --> get us pvp for the epics!

-noble and sub quest --> make sub quest ratail like or put in shop only the 1st part itams. them make us do the 2nd part of the quest. Noble quest: make it retail like!!! if u want to be noble make the quest u crybabies its 1hour quest. Make barakiel lvl 80.

I think that u will get my point of view.

i play from c2 to g final and i still dont agree with u mate ... G final rulez ...

Since we have l2 off developers with good knowlege i wonder if would be better to make a good c4 off?! Is true what ppl say about balance on IL. On c4 classes are more balanced. Just need fix all buggs :P.

I really miss C4 times.

better stacksub 100-200x around and gm shop to b grade or a better than this my opinion and now no1 server have IL and with this rate! , Im sure if have server with this rate server ll striking  ;)