[Preview+Discuss] Counter Strike ProMod.

Bleik

Well, this is the new Version of Counter Strike: Promod.It's a new release of Steam and Valve but I personally don't like it.

They have made another copy of Counter Strike 1.6 just with better graphics.The game has nothing to do with Counter Strike Source and many funs of CSS I bet that may never play this game.I tried this out but it really sucks.The maps suck,the recoil suck, too many bugs and all they have changed basically are the maps and nothing else.And the HUD.

Here is the official ProMod website:

http://cspromod.com/

And here is the official ProMod Map Preview Video.

You can download Counter Strike ProMode from here and try it out!

Also, here you can find a FAQ about CSProMod.

Sucks in my opinion.

Discuss.

Agree with you really sucks,i know they made another copy the only made a good one graphic but this is not enought  :-\

I expected to something more better than they do there,but nothing special..personaly they disapoint me so They

Suckss!!!

I would download to try it, but there is no download link there; it says comming soon.

when did promod released? also, is it free? or we have to download it as warez? =D

I would download to try it, but there is no download link there; it says comming soon.

when did promod released? also, is it free? or we have to download it as warez? =D

I have downloaded it from a friend of mine who gave it it to me, but I formated my PC and lost it.

I will ask him to upload it again (it's the beta release) and I will share in here the link.

No, it's not warez, it was released in the official website too but they deleted it to make some updates.

I will share it for the people who REALLY wanna try it now and cannot wait for the updates!

May CSS funs will not try it,but most of 1.6 funs will try it...

Personally i dont like it at all cuz i have used of 1.6 graphics but many 1.6 players are complaining for the graphics also there are many ppl who dont play 1.6 just cuz of its graphics...

Anyway its not bad idea...

uh, just downloaded promod. there is one folder, i have to add it on my CS1.6 or on my CS:S folder?

You add everything you downloaded in this direction:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods

Then open your steam and go to MyGames and run Counter Strike ProMod

Could you please post the download link because I am too bored to search for it in google?

You add everything you downloaded in this direction:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods

Then open your steam and go to MyGames and run Counter Strike ProMod

Could you please post the download link because I am too bored to search for it in google?

took it from here

Uh, i dont have steam so i cant play. although i dont have paypal to buy it :| [GR]Prepei na paw stin eforia na vgalw to AFM kai den exw xrono to prwi[/GR]

any other way to buy it from internet without credit card/paypal? :s

took it from here

Uh, i dont have steam so i cant play. although i dont have paypal to buy it :| [GR]Prepei na paw stin eforia na vgalw to AFM kai den exw xrono to prwi[/GR]

any other way to buy it from internet without credit card/paypal? :s

Lol?hahahaha I loled xD

Dude, download steam from Google and create an account.The thing you have to buy is the game, not the steam haha

But since you got the files from the game, then you can play!

Hahaha just download it, install it, create an account, login and then paste the files you downloaded in the directory I told you!

By the way thanks for the link.

I will put it in my first post.

Dude, download steam from Google and create an account.The thing you have to buy is the game, not the steam haha

But since you got the files from the game, then you can play!

Hahaha just download it, install it, create an account, login and then paste the files you downloaded in the directory I told you!

I think it won't work as promod needs css pre-bought.

Q:What do I need to play CSPromod?
A:A legitimate, Steam-based copy of Counter-Strike: Source by Valve Software. 

I think it won't work as promod needs css pre-bought.

Q:What do I need to play CSPromod?
A:A legitimate, Steam-based copy of Counter-Strike: Source by Valve Software. 

ye i cant play on my CS:S from steam since i didnt buy it..im gonna purchase it during christmas, if not ...then i wont try it ;]