[Rate]This.

Coyote™

Well, after a long time away from Photoshop Creations, I decided to come back with a few shits.

Even if I need to re-create my brushes collection, my c4ds, etc., I thought "why don't I create anything"..

So, here it is.

68ssr8.png

I want to see NUMBERS and COMMENTs.

Otherwise you are a clear spammer, ready to be reported.

As i told you on msn,it's the best you have done so far...

Text is professional.

Render is well placed,maybe a bit more to right but ok.Smudged right and made a good depth!

Awesome signature brotha!

This is the highest rate I've ever given...9/10

omfg nice sig here dude i like very much the brush between the colored and the black/white area also i like the smudge/bg/render all lol:P

i like the text tool but i dont like the size(my opinion) and i cant take - points for that because its my opinion

also i give 10/10 really this deserve that this is a nice sig dude....

omfg nice sig here dude i like very much the brush between the colored and the black/white area also i like the smudge/bg/render all lol:P

i like the text tool but i dont like the size(my opinion) and i cant take - points for that because its my opinion

also i give 10/10 really this deserve that this is a nice sig dude....

10/10 is your opinion too but you can change it.LOL!

Well, I am not sure.

The outcome is good, but... Something is really confusing. In fact I can't understand the concept of whole the whole signature.

Moreover, I don't like that much your choice to make the half signature colored and the other one only with that dark colors.

Finally, the frame around the text is kinda good, however if the text isn't something special and for this reason I can't say that it's professional. If someone wants to see a pro text, check SeeYa's sigs.

To sum up, I think that it would be better with a couple of changes.

7/10

Moreover, I don't like that much your choice to make the half signature colored and the other one only with that dark colors.

Actually, with a closer look you'll see that the whole sig is dark, the only bright colours (light blue & Red) are on Captain America by default, and adjustment layers cannot affect it.

If someone wants to see a pro text, check SeeYa's sigs.

SeeYa just has more brushes to put around the text..

And as I told from the begining, this was made with simple PS tools and 1 brush around the text.

To sum up, I think that it would be better with a couple of changes.

Like...?

Actually, with a closer look you'll see that the whole sig is dark, the only bright colours (light blue & Red) are on Captain America by default, and adjustment layers cannot affect it.

Yes, it's Captain America colored, but the colors around him aren't black at least, so I can name that part colorful.

SeeYa just has more brushes to put around the text..

And as I told from the begining, this was made with simple PS tools and 1 brush around the text.

Does it matter?? I care only for the outcome, I don't take into consideration the way someone create something.

Also you don't mention anywhere how you made your text...

Well, after a long time away from Photoshop Creations, I decided to come back with a few shits.

Even if I need to re-create my brushes collection, my c4ds, etc., I thought "why don't I create anything"..

So, here it is.

Like...?

Like an improved text and some random changes on the right part of the image.

I want to see NUMBERS and COMMENTs.

Otherwise you are a clear spammer, ready to be reported.

Tribal are you blind?

C-O-M-M-E-N-T-S.

Go at www.google.com and write the word "translator".

Then click on one of the results, and write this word to see what it means.

It's amazing mate, I just don't like the weird border over the render and right part of the siggy

8/10 for me

It's amazing mate, I just don't like the weird border over the render and right part of the siggy

8/10 for me

Yes, setting the border to overlay was a bit bad choise, although I didn't realise it since I was viewing the signature at a white background xD

Thanks for your comment!

Colours of render and background doesn't match.You should give a photofilter or a gradient map maybe in a low opacity to match the 2 things.

That's it from me,

-Blane

Colours of render and background doesn't match.You should give a photofilter or a gradient map maybe in a low opacity to match the 2 things.

That's it from me,

-Blane

Totally agree with this gay.

Coyote@ And after give comments and opinions think in your own style. is wear cuz you talk much but is easy see mistakes in your tags, is wear or not? aniway im not flaming you just i say what i think.