What's the best L2j Interlude server?

M[a]nny

Question

Hi,

I'd like to create IL server with my own custom modifications. I've found L2j Equal and now I'm testing it. But as I see there is more projects so I really don't know what to choose (what is the best and the most secure). The main thing is security for me, so I need server where other people would not run phx or hlapex. I have read about this Equal project and it looks like secure but i'm not sure... can anybody give me advice in this?

Thanks for answers anyway.

Thanks for response, I'll test Equal a lot and i will see. I'd like to run that server in this year... i have prepared all modifications.

Commodus, i'll take a look about Archid (really don't know what is it).

nny" post="741429" timestamp="1260383159"]

Thanks for response, I'll test Equal a lot and i will see. I'd like to run that server in this year... i have prepared all modifications.

I think L2J Equal closed , so you won't have any support.

nny link=topic=105712.msg741429#msg741429 date=1260383159]Commodus, i'll take a look about Archid (really don't know what is it).

L2J Archid is the best interlude project right now :D

L2J Archid is the best interlude project right now :D

finishAssLickTask...

archid is online for 2week down for 1 month online 2 week down for 1month thats how it goes archid is the most unstable project ever existed

finishAssLickTask...

archid is online for 2week down for 1 month online 2 week down for 1month thats how it goes archid is the most unstable project ever existed

lool you dumb .. If you have arguments with Setekh , i don't care.

He has better project than you , he is better dev that's why you are acting like that.

It's not ass lick , face the truth.

lool you dumb .. If you have arguments with Setekh , i don't care.

He has better project than you , he is better dev that's why you are acting like that.

It's not ass lick , face the truth.

i dont have any project so what?:D you dont know my knowledge so what? :D

you just gave a totally false info to the author of the topic.

and face the truth?and what it is?

I've tested L2j Archid and i think there is no working olympiad and fishing... (maybe there is more things, I haven't tested all). Is that true or i have another version?

And to the L2j Equal... i like it but mobs are moving very bad (ice walking) ... it is caused by core-bug (there is only one variable taken from mysql and that is runspeed instead of runspeed and walkspeed). So if the move in non-agro movement, they walks very fast.

nny" post="815303" timestamp="1263388326"]

Hm, that's really bad for me :/ I think Equal is the best IL L2j server but there is that walking bug...

Equal is the best IL Serv? Man please dont joke. They just made a lot of configs.

and face the truth?and what it is?

It's called english.

Archid will never be a stable Project, like all other Public INTERLUDEs, stop crying " NABS "

Intrepid with you :)

lol @ the guy selling out private packs. if ur thinking ur better than setekh in developing, ur just an another wannabe.

Anyway ontopic:

Both L2J Equal and Archid are dead projects.

There aren't any active IL projects , right now.

personally id just use equal and fix whatevers the problem this days.... cant be that much.. i mean lol im no pro on retail developments but it all seems to work fine.. cant say for archid cuz ill probably never try it and would be same with equal if it wasnt for the "active" il development thats so close to that "100"%......